Draw or Win (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Will we sit back today or go all out? If we go 1-0 will we throw the kitchen sink at them?

I hope we really do go for the 3 points!

standupforcity

Will we sit back today or go all out? If we go 1-0 will we throw the kitchen sink at them?

I hope we really do go for the 3 points!

Me too...can't see any point in sitting around after a loss saying 'wish we'd gone for it'!

Otis

But if we go for it from the off and suddenly find ourselves a couple of goals down then AT is going to get absolutely slaughtered on here after the game.

It's going to be a nervy affair.

sylus

id rather lose going for it.than losing sitting back hoping for a draw..it is a big decision..

Otis

A gamble.

Can't think off the top of my head any game where we have gone for the throat from the off. We nearly always start off slowly and get more into the game as the match wears on.

Astute

I would say a nervy, slow start. But after about 10 mins or so we will start attacking them with pace, then they will sit back and defend. Then their fans will get on their backs.

Can't see us sitting back and trying to defend. We play better going forward, and maybe Brizzle think they can do another backs to the wall game and win.

Astute

A gamble.

Can't think off the top of my head any game where we have gone for the throat from the off. We nearly always start off slowly and get more into the game as the match wears on.

Peterboro'?

Nick

Administrator
But if we go for it from the off and suddenly find ourselves a couple of goals down then AT is going to get absolutely slaughtered on here after the game.

It's going to be a nervy affair.

I understand that but can we afford to play for a draw like at leicester? If we go 1-0 down we should go for it! Id be much happier with at even if we lost 3 nil but went for it rather than 1 nil and sat back!

standupforcity

I would say a nervy, slow start. But after about 10 mins or so we will start attacking them with pace, then they will sit back and defend. Then their fans will get on their backs.

Can't see us sitting back and trying to defend. We play better going forward, and maybe Brizzle think they can do another backs to the wall game and win.

'Backs to the wall'?...we're not that kind of team...:p

spwaverley4916

we will go from the off - score in the first five minutes and try and defend the lead for 85 minutes be succesful and then give away two sloppy goals in the 91st and 93rd minute !!

Otis

Not saying backs to the wall. Cautious doesn't mean backs to the wall, it just means being a bit more tempered in our approach.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread