Down to 18th. (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Well I've just had a bash/guesstimate of possible wages - average of £1,715 over 29 players (£2.56m / £2.9m with NI contribution) League one average is £1.5k pw so not far off that.

£3k PW (£177.5k pa with NI)
Pugh, webster, johnson, swanson, o'brien, Nouble, Tudguy

£2.5k pw (£148k pa with NI)
Fleck, jackson

£2k pw (£118k pa with NI)
Jones, martin, Pennington, thomas, barton, madine, Miller

£1k pw (£59k pa with NI)
Burge, Reece-cook, willis, phillips, haynes,

£750 pw (£44k)
Maddison

£500pw (£29.6k)
Richards, harris, kelly-evans, kelly-evans, finch, thomas, spence

DISCLAIMER - This is not a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Noggin

Well I've just had a bash/guesstimate of possible wages - average of £1,715 over 29 players (£2.56m / £2.9m with NI contribution)

£3k PW (£177.5k pa with NI)
Pugh, webster, johnson, swanson, o'brien, Nouble, Tudguy

£2.5k pw (£148k pa with NI)
Fleck, jackson

£2k pw (£118k pa with NI)
Jones, martin, Pennington, thomas, barton, madine, Miller

£1k pw (£59k pa with NI)
Burge, Reece-cook, willis, phillips, haynes,

£750 pw (£44k)
Maddison

£500pw (£29.6k)
Richards, harris, kelly-evans, kelly-evans, finch, thomas, spence

DISCLAIMER - This is not a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I thought we'd heard that our wage structure topped at 2.5kpw (maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe it was just wrong), the loanies are quite possibly just paid a percentage of their normal salary and I'd be very surprised if the kids are on anything like that money. We'd be nuts to be paying 2k a week for 2 goalkeepers we don't consider good enough to play especially when they are below someone whose wages we might likely be only paying 20% off and perhaps none in allsops case. 30k a year is surely a massive amount to pay for kids who quite possibly won't even make the squad in a team with a threadbare squad.

Out of interest what does this years football manager say we pay them? unlikely to be anything like accurate but should be a decent guide of what kids are paid at this level.

Last edited:

Noggin

That also means we would be spending 12.5k a week on our strikeforce (not including kids) yet don't think they are good enough and want to bring in more on loan.

Chipfat

SP can only ask for one thing at the start of the season at that is a budget that allows him to compete in the top 6 if promotion is the aim,,,now have Sisu giving him this? i don't know.. But the more Budgets and transfer kittty get mentioned by SP the more i believe he is getting close to telling all, he has his hands tied and has nothing and has had nothing to play with...I look at all this and see SP struggling to hold his mouth, but also see it as a failing of SW and him to plan the transfer's correctly. They have made a real mess and are carrying on from one mess to another, what should be asked if this budget is not good enough now and we are where we are then surely under Sisu it will not get better...

Because of the above the team is where it is due to the lack of quality in the squad also the coaches ability to get them understanding, buying into and implementing the plan taught week in week out.. For any player to be shown this the whole season and either not understand it, apply it or have the desire to try it, needs to take a look at themselve for failings that are happening every week.. This also should be something SP needs to do aswell, because the answers are very simple,, they dont want to play for him, they dont understand what is being asked or he is not seeing that the players are not good enough to get what is being asked of them,, individually or as a group.

I have said from day 1 of the season that this squad is not good enough or deep enough in quality to produce week in week out performances of the plan that is being asked.. I dont think wages, budgets really come into it when comparing where we are.. The other massive factor is the players state of mind,, do they think the club is progressive, do they think promotion is a real option and do they think that getting promoted with the owners will bring them rewards..So all in all budgets are important but for me the reason why this squad is where it is at the moment, its down to state of the club and a manager/ SW who doesnt see or understand how to judge players as individuals or as a group...

Users who are viewing this thread