Doug King Takeover (7 Viewers)

Grendel

What's the difference between Chairman and Executive chairman?

normally it’s a CEO type role. So strategic and active decision making - and paid

edgy

What's the difference between Chairman and Executive chairman?
There are two main types of Chairman: an executive Chairman and a non-executive Chairman. Though they have some similar responsibilities, an executive Chairman is an employee of the company while a non-executive Chairman is not.

Calista

What are the day-to-day roles and relationship between King (Executive Chairman) and Boddy (Chief Executive)?

Edit: probably not a wise question to ask

Grendel

Also if it's effectively CEO, Boddy on his way as well then?

Not necessarily but Boddy has never really been a ceo anyway as obviously real strategy decisions were Seppalla directly. I doubt fisher in the last few years did much at all really - depends of king really wants day to day involvement

Terry Gibson's perm

He is obviously going to be very hands on which hopefully will improve things as some of the things they do are very low standard.

Nick

Administrator
Obviously I will see and what happens and what he does, he obviously knows about business to have his £70m seed oil stuff.

However, how much of that will translate over to a football club?

(Saying that, there's not many chairman I can think of we have that have come in with football experience).

hill83

Obviously I will see and what happens and what he does, he obviously knows about business to have his £70m seed oil stuff.

(Saying that, there's not many chairman I can think of we have that have come in with football experience).

Hopefully he can grease a few palms

Brighton Sky Blue

Well the last was Ray Ranson.

Greggs

You're being a bit evasive on the price, which makes me think it'll be beyond my reach.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Art is extremely subjective, but if pushed I'd start the bidding at a grand.

Users who are viewing this thread