Doug King Takeover (5 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

So my thoughts
The day before the court case SISU sell the club (or majority share) this scuppers any way of Ashley getting the club, he then pulls out of the CBS Arena leaving it open for SISU to pick it up
Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Nick

Administrator
Timing is VERY interesting, if Ashley ever had a plan to buy the club then this puts the kibosh on that... he may even pull out of stadium purchase?

Yeah, if his intention was to get the ground then the club then it means the club isn't an option now....

Happy_Martian

For those asking about the cash....

From the statement on BBC:

"King is chief executive of Stratford-upon-Avon based oilseed processing facility Yelo Enterprises, who have invested more than £70m in the region.

He previously founded investment firm RCMA Capital LLP - which has overseas investments of more than £400m - and of which he remains majority owner."

He may have a few quid to his name :) £6.50 in loose change and a packet of Cheese and Onion Crisps :p

Skybluedownunder

Doug King.png

Doug King
CEO & Chairman
Doug spent 10 years of his career with Cargill, where he was Head of UK Grain and Non Grain Feed Ingredients business in the late 1990s before moving to become the Trading Head of Cargill’s Global Petroleum Trading business in Geneva. Doug graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Mathematical Engineering from Loughborough University, England in 1990.
[email protected]

Doesn’t sound that rich though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

For those asking about the cash....

From the statement on BBC:

"King is chief executive of Stratford-upon-Avon based oilseed processing facility Yelo Enterprises, who have invested more than £70m in the region.

He previously founded investment firm RCMA Capital LLP - which has overseas investments of more than £400m - and of which he remains majority owner."

He may have a few quid to his name :) £6.50 in loose change and a packet of Cheese and Onion Crisps :p

Neither of these guarantee personal wealth though.

Brighton Sky Blue

Still waiting to see how much CCC have bent over and taken in the ass from "big" Mike's chopper

Well if he had taken over both ourselves and the stadium and got rid of SISU's involvement completely it would have been a much better outcome for ourselves. All this would appear to do is introduce another kind of purgatory

Liquid Gold

I wouldn't worry about Sisu's 15% at all.

That is basically something so they don't have to close their investment and capitalise whatever loss is left over after this sale.

It also gives them the opportunity to cash in on promotion without having to deal with funding us in the championship.

Nick

Administrator
Doug King, CEO of Stratford-upon-Avon based, Yelo Enterprises, recently invested over £70m in the region through the construction of a state-of-the-art oilseed processing facility to generate renewable energy.

Nice pointer about local investment ;)

Bugsy

As long as this means we get to keep the team as it is and maybe one two player in to boost squad I'm over the fucking moon ... PUSB

CCFC54321

Timing is VERY interesting, if Ashley ever had a plan to buy the club then this puts the kibosh on that... he may even pull out of stadium purchase?
I’d have a guess this is something Ashley wasn’t expecting to happen. Let’s be clear we all know that he was going to try and get the club on his terms when he was ready in the future.

This could mean Ashley won’t bother if he can’t get CCFC. Next 48 hours are going to push the Ronaldo stories off the back pages LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread