Doug King Takeover (8 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

This at any other time would have made me very happy, but the timing of this the day before the court rules on the preferred bid reeks of sisu's usual tactics. Nothing is ever straight forward is it.

no_loyalty

Nothing on CET site, so can’t be true 😉

Sky Blue Pete

Definitely genuine and a real opportunity. Glad sisu and joy have seen this is the way to progress the club in a way that maybe they couldn’t and certainly gives us an opportunity to work with the council who’s main protagonist was never going to work with sisu

shepardo01

MASH exclusivity ends tomorrow (apparently)... statement reads as if he hast spoken to council... screenshot above hints at contract with Ashley/Fraser (Mash holdings) ....is this new move too late....??

ajsccfc

He's director of king of shaves which is in all the supermarkets so he may be both legit and smooth as a baby's bottom, double whammy

chiefdave

I log off for a couple of hours and it all goes off. Never heard of the bloke which is a surprise if there's a local businessman with enough cash to buy a football club.

Lots of questions of course, not least the timing. How does it effect the situation in court when there is now two groups publicly saying they want the stadium, assuming this is nothing to do with Dawkins (was he just the American chap or a consortium).

Someone taking over the club and stadium and at that point us being debt free seems too good to be true.

He's also invested in the local area which some were claiming was the reason Ashely was the only option for the stadium.

As its us suspect this won't be straightforward.

Happy_Martian

85% as against 50/50 makes me think no stadium move

Now whether he's a vehicle for others who knows?

CCFC statement quotes Joy saying he's going for 85% stake so that frees up SiSu to bid for the stadium

jordan210

MASH exclusivity ends tomorrow (apparently)... statement reads as if he hast spoken to council... screenshot above hints at contract with Ashley/Fraser (Mash holdings) ....is this new move too late....??

Looks like a redacted email. Maybe its something proving the council in the wrong or something juicy

Users who are viewing this thread