Doug King Takeover (10 Viewers)

Telfer85

It is:

View attachment 27873

Hopefully this is the info they requested last week and it all goes through.
Was listening to the radio and they asked the club yesterday about it and I think they’d asked for more info again or that was the impression I’d got. Think he said the club had provided it again but I could be getting the wrong end of the stick and they were talking about the 1st time.

zuni

Takeover stalled. EFL are unhappy with POF.

this supports what hagrid was saying about King trying to raise funds to buy the club, is this where the deal fails and MA steps in with a low ball offer which sisu have to accept?

junglej13

Unexpected obstacles. Discussions on-going but less confident than last week
As they said on CWR last night the EFL have been criticised in the past for not doing enough due diligence on potential new club owners. Don't know the details of these obstacles but have no problems with them asking a few questions and for proof of further info.

Telfer85

As they said on CWR last night the EFL have been criticised in the past for not doing enough due diligence on potential new club owners. Don't know the details of these obstacles but have no problems with them asking a few questions and for proof of further info.
I do agree with this. Trouble is for us if this isn’t sorted before jan then we are bound to lose at least one big player if not more as Sisu don’t sound as if they have a pot left to piss in.

slowpoke

Why would we lose any player, I suppose you are talking COH, Hamer or Vik, there is plenty of cash coming through the turnstiles at the moment I reckon yesterday with walk-ups and away support over £200k and more to come from the visits of Cardiff, Bristol City and the Wrexham cup-tie.

Saddlebrains

If we dont have proper funds in Jan, Vik goes

And tbh we would be mad not too

We brought him for 1 million. If we can get 15 plus and invest even 6 or 7 of that into the squad then surely MR will.opt for that no?

stevefloyd

Lets not hope for much in the January window, rarely do any top players become available usually....but we can dream

slowpoke

You are sadly very wrong Vik supports our stile of play perfectly and that’s driving us towards the top six at a pace, yes he’s not in unreplaceable but that should be in the summer if at all, depends what division we are in.

Matt smith

If we dont have proper funds in Jan, Vik goes

And tbh we would be mad not too

We brought him for 1 million. If we can get 15 plus and invest even 6 or 7 of that into the squad then surely MR will.opt for that no?
Mark robins has said there’s zero chance he’s being sold in January

stevefloyd

After some of the shit we've had playing upfront for us in recent years Vik would be pretty hard to replace considering we have the current top goal scorer in the division and all teams are envious of us because they haven't got one

Saddlebrains

Mark robins has said there’s zero chance he’s being sold in January

Im pretty sure he didnt want Hyam to be sold for 40p to pay the bills either but he didnt have a choice

If a big offer comes in hes off, whether Robins likes it or not. We know our owners by now, and the chance of making a quick profit over long termism is their remit

slowpoke

Im pretty sure he didnt want Hyam to be sold for 40p to pay the bills either but he didnt have a choice

If a big offer comes in hes off, whether Robins likes it or not. We know our owners by now, and the chance of making a quick profit over long termism is their remit
You are constantly on about this but WHO will negotiate to sell him, Sepalla can’t, leaves only Boddy and slimy Tim, don’t think either would dare.

Users who are viewing this thread