Doug King on the train home (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

He's visible and accessible to fans and seemingly letting the football people do their job while trying to provide the best environment for them to do that. Can't ask for much more atm.

Stuff like this is bit cheesy/cringeworthy and the ownership has clearly gone to his head a bit, but not in a bad way. I'm here for it.

Astute

You wouldn’t have caught Tim Fisher on a train or talking to fans after the game, no sir, not on your life
Didn't Timothy get on a train and get lots of abuse?

Cringeworthy? Bunch of lads having a laugh on the way home with a little song for the saviour of our club just celebrating yet another win. Cringeworthy was our supporters ganging up together saying how shite our new signings are and how Robins is clueless for wasting 20m on them.

Covkid1968#

DK was sound.. I was on the train. Talked about the game… was laughing and joking when he said to not ask about OHare. Came across well. Can only be good for the bond between fans and club. It’s a pidy if people see the negative side of this. 😎

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If our owner gets on a train home and happens to get spotted by supporters I'd expect this to happen if we were on a roll. Cheesy ? Perhaps, but let's make the most of it. For god's sake we've had a terrible decade and more.

Darth Robins

DK was sound.. I was on the train. Talked about the game… was laughing and joking when he said to not ask about OHare. Came across well. Can only be good for the bond between fans and club. It’s a pidy if people see the negative side of this. 😎

But my edgy cynicism gets so many likes from the other miserable bastards online!

shmmeee

He's visible and accessible to fans and seemingly letting the football people do their job while trying to provide the best environment for them to do that. Can't ask for much more atm.

Stuff like this is bit cheesy/cringeworthy and the ownership has clearly gone to his head a bit, but not in a bad way. I'm here for it.

If it loosens his wallet a little more than it would be I’m all for it.

Flying Fokker

You wouldn’t have caught Tim Fisher on a train or talking to fans after the game, no sir, not on your life
Didn't Timothy get on a train and get lots of abuse?

Cringeworthy? Bunch of lads having a laugh on the way home with a little song for the saviour of our club just celebrating yet another win. Cringeworthy was our supporters ganging up together saying how shite our new signings are and how Robins is clueless for wasting 20m on them.
Sure as hell did…Written in the words of John Wayne.

It was a regular experience…

Last edited:

Yank

He has pumped a lot of money into this club and obviously loves the club; not cringey to me at all, just shows how much he respects and loves the fans as well. Top man.

Boicey

Reminds me of Bryan Richardson’s club car and chauffeur waiting outside the pub while he had lunch before a Southampton game at the Dell.
Salt of the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread