Doug King live on air Monday (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

More airtime to wind up loads on here!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He sounds quite a lot like Smashie and Niceie, so it's natural that he's comfortable on radio.
So why hasn't he donated to the ST fund?

Or is it cos he does a lot of work for charidee, mate, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

robbiethemole

Ask him why they allowed new people to buy tickets ahead of existing loyal s/t holders with years of purchase history?
Just if you’re in any doubt, yes, I am still fucking fuming over this!

samccov1987

Not sure what he can say at the moment as we ain’t signed or sold anyone but Silva.

Is Monday now todays 5pm?

Big Doug to announce it’s about to go down then a week of tweets.

Gyo gone, new sponsor, Yates, McNally and then Gus extension in the new kit.

Then I wake up

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Won't be taken any calls I bet, scared that Brummie might call in. 😂

Kilclines curly mullet

Although, to be fair, if we'd had the off-season we've had so far with Sisu in charge there would be a meltdown.
I don’t get what people expected at this stage of the summer. Most players are on holiday still, Gykores going will have a snowball affect in terms of players coming in also…

Judge the man at the end of August when the window closes

Sky Blue Harry H

I don't want a disgruntled few (and for the record, I can't move seat until 3rd July, due to new seating set up, so could miss out on sitting where I'd like) to take up the guy's time with a moan fest. These phone ins always get hijacked by Mr/Mrs Angry, which Phil Upton will try to exaggerate as some kind of large scale unhappiness within the fanbase. I've been inconvenienced, but c'est la vie. You can't (and never will) please all of the people all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread