Doomsday 2012 crap (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Anyone believe any of that crap from youtube in the past 6-12 months, used a few forums on this subject and it's been a controversial one to say the least. Few videos below that have caught my eye so far on this subject and and the main thing that bugs me about it all is, whos telling the truth, someone surely is but would we ever know considering we "just make up the numbers" in our countrys?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzLK0IDs0U Compilation of strange events of 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYQ0JDF_VbU this is part 1 of 36, check them all if you enjoy the first few

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc not really apocalyptic but interesting all the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyP2gudMnIg so called planet "Nibiru" seen from around the world (apparently)

Now I know it's a bit random to post this on a "off the topic" footie forum but just wanted to know if theres others out there who watch this kinda topic to pass the day a long?
And yes I'm happy in life no need for any sarcastic comments, just fascinated with stuff like this....:D

Last edited:

MayallMan

Im well into all this, Search Dr Bill Deagul and watch his interview with project camelot, + theres another one where he does a speach at a university, I no alot of people slate David Icke, but A lot of what he says is very true and logical (make your own mind up about reptilians)

skybluebeduff

[video=youtube;oTTHbHgWOD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTHbHgWOD4[/video]

We've been debunked by the Yanks since July 8th 1947, nothings changed, you're a minority just like the way SISU look at us, why tell us the truth when we accept/deal with the lies? maybe "accept" is a strong word but do we get any other alternative?
But thoughts are always welcome as this is an open discussion ;)

skybluebeduff

Im well into all this, Search Dr Bill Deagul and watch his interview with project camelot, + theres another one where he does a speach at a university, I no alot of people slate David Icke, but A lot of what he says is very true and logical (make your own mind up about reptilians)

He has some far out theories, I even like the Ancient Alien series even though the Greek guys a clown, the fact that our history is far more "out of this world" is a topic I could debate on all day, interesting past us humans have had, yet we live daily ignoring facts instead of the fiction we're taught without a choice.

skybluebeduff

And I'm an Atheist too yet open to what is fact instead of a Bible that could of been written by J.K Rowlings ancestor's ;) open minded should be a religion in my world...

MayallMan

Religion in my view is all rubbish, we only know what the media feed us, and the media is controlled by "higher powers", I watched a david icke documentary the other day and u should see how many radio and tv interviews are canceled due to a small group of people who were involved in a certain organization...trawling through many videos and reading many books...its scary how everything ties in together and makes you think "this has to be true"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just watched a couple of youtube bits from the first post and also La La's at #4. Got totally bored by the whole thing. I'm 100% atheist, there is NO god as far as I'm concerned, so if the world is to end in December, I really couldn't care a hoot! We wouldn't know about it anyway! Blown to smithereens in a nano-second? That'll do fer me! ;)

Otis

Religion in my view is all rubbish, we only know what the media feed us, and the media is controlled by "higher powers", I watched a david icke documentary the other day and u should see how many radio and tv interviews are canceled due to a small group of people who were involved in a certain organization...trawling through many videos and reading many books...its scary how everything ties in together and makes you think "this has to be true"

This God thing is all rubbish to me.

If God created the world and there is only this world inhabited, what was he doing before he created us and where did he come from?

Who created God?

All the scholars who wrote the religious doodlings obviously, but if you are a Christian where on earth do you think God came from?

Marty

Isn't there talk of us being apart of a Binary star system? nothing will happen anyway. No point worrying about it.

Coventry La La La

Just watched a couple of youtube bits from the first post and also La La's at #4. Got totally bored by the whole thing. I'm 100% atheist, there is NO god as far as I'm concerned, so if the world is to end in December, I really couldn't care a hoot! We wouldn't know about it anyway! Blown to smithereens in a nano-second? That'll do fer me! ;)

I'm also atheist, I agree with the persons views that nothing is going to happen but completely disagree with his views on the bible towards the end.

Houchens Head

I'm also atheist, I agree with the persons views that nothing is going to happen but completely disagree with his views on the bible towards the end.

Didn't get that far La La! I was losing the will to live! zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

MayallMan

This God thing is all rubbish to me.

If God created the world and there is only this world inhabited, what was he doing before he created us and where did he come from?

Who created God?

All the scholars who wrote the religious doodlings obviously, but if you are a Christian where on earth do you think God came from?

Exactly, I don't believe in a divine individual, but i do believe there is more to everything that what we can see

Houchens Head

Exactly, I don't believe in a divine individual, but i do believe there is more to everything that what we can see

Yeah. Like the fact we're all made up of cells - just like insects, other mammals, birds, fish, plants etc, etc.......... It's called NATURE! I don't believe in fairies and certainly don't have an imaginary friend who lives on a big cloud! Oh, and by the way, Father Christmas was also a figment of someone's imagination! Need I go on?

MayallMan

Yeah. Like the fact we're all made up of cells - just like insects, other mammals, birds, fish, plants etc, etc.......... It's called NATURE! I don't believe in fairies and certainly don't have an imaginary friend who lives on a big cloud! Oh, and by the way, Father Christmas was also a figment of someone's imagination! Need I go on?

There's always 1...

Houchens Head

Always one what? Say what you feel. I do. There's no god thing. It's all imaginary! You're born, you die, and the bit in the middle is called "life". End of!

Users who are viewing this thread