Don't you just hate hearing things like this (1 Viewer)

Otis

Cardiff City FootyMad's prediction ...

'Cardiff City are not exactly setting the world alight at Cardiff City Stadium at the moment, but your FootyMad team are quietly confident that they can ease past Coventry City in this game. Home Win.'

Ease past us? :( Sad thing is, he's probably right.

The last City 3 games at their place have ended up 2-0, 2-0, 2-1.

'The most recent encounter between these two sides at Cardiff City Stadium was just last season, in December 2010, with Cardiff City running out comfortable 2-0 winners in a Championship match. '

kg82

I went to that game. It was awful, we didn't turn up! I don't think we ever get much at Cardiff but if there's ever a time to pull your finger out and do something down there it's this one.

On a more positive note, the BBC prediction thing we did a couple of weeks ago - Over the last 3 games I had us down for only 1 point out of those!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It's an away game Otis. Going by this season, what more can we expect? :)

Tad

I doubt it will happen, but I really think this club needs a dramatic changes from the top down. Manager, coaches, players, owners; the lot! They've failed season on season to compete and this season looks as though it will cost us our spot in the Championship. Maybe a drop down wouldn't be a bad move after all with the way things are being done at the moment. It could provide a chance to rebuild a much stronger team off and on the field. That's one positive I suppose..

lordsummerisle

Best news possible a prediction for a loss from CovCityMad.

Don't think they have ever been right with anything before on there.

Nailed on away win now.

Otis

Don't think he has predicted anything yet for this match though has he?

I wait with baited breath.

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm going for a 3-1 away win.
I can hear you all shout "you've finally lost it rev", but i believe to go through a whole season without an away win, does'nt happen very often. So going on this and every week there is a suprise result, i think tommorrow it will be our turn .
I just feel that since the Carling Cup final Cardiff have been on a little downturn and they may be there for the taking.!!
Anyway I've got to go ,Ive got an appointment with my psychotherapist.

The Rev

@richh87

I doubt it will happen, but I really think this club needs a dramatic changes from the top down. Manager, coaches, players, owners; the lot! They've failed season on season to compete and this season looks as though it will cost us our spot in the Championship. Maybe a drop down wouldn't be a bad move after all with the way things are being done at the moment. It could provide a chance to rebuild a much stronger team off and on the field. That's one positive I suppose..

Go down and I think that's exactly what we might get. I expect the takeover to happen In the summer regardless of what league we find ourselves in, and if relegated the manager usually has to go. A fair few players will be off - hopefully not the youngsters, but certainly sideways Sammy and Crainie with Norwood and Nimely back to their parent clubs.

Otis

Thanks a bunch. :facepalm:

That's 7 grand probably down the drain!! :facepalm::facepalm::slap:

torchomatic

It annoys me more when people say we are definitely down, to be honest.

The Reverend Skyblue

17/1?? i'm going for a 1-0 city win, last minute penalty save from dimitris konstantpopulas

I love it when us skyblue fans are more positive, but who in our team will score 17 goals.
Sheff 8, Nimely4, Platt 3 , and a couple from Keogh, now i can see it happening.

If we do win 17-1 I will do a streak from John O'Groats to the Ricoh in time for the game on Saturday.,for sport relief

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread