Don't sound good (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Rumours, money to pay players and staff this month only, but told to look for other employment
Twitter for iPhone • 12/21/11 12:15 AM
A Gary stubbs tweet

Sub

well they did say they would invest in us till january could this be the ONLY truthfull thing SISU have said ???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::facepalm::facepalm:

torchomatic

Hold on, let's wait and see if this is actually true. You know, fact? Boring, I know.

Sub

thats why i put ?? at the end torchy, i dont belive anything till i see it mate ;)

torchomatic

Sorry Sub, I meant to quote the OP.

thats why i put ?? at the end torchy, i dont belive anything till i see it mate ;)

ajsccfc

Man, we'll have to cancel Joe Cole's loan period. Chairman Alki David has really let us down here.

Darth Robins

Man, we'll have to cancel Joe Cole's loan period. Chairman Alki David has really let us down here.

Off topic a bit but I was once in a position to see some of Alki Davids credit card statements, that guy spent THOUSANDS on bottled water every month. So if he'd taken over at least the players would be well hydrated!

Disorganised1

Of course it could be that with City Link being our shirt sponsers we are going to be bought by the British Railway Pension fund ~ the bad news is that they'll also be providing the players.

Users who are viewing this thread