Don't get Hoodwinked! (1 Viewer)

TheUKGryphon

I think it's great news that all parties will be getting back around the table to discuss terms for a return to the Ricoh.

However,this is SISU we're dealing with and time has proven that their guarantees, guarantee nothing. Let's make sure that they're locked into a Ricoh deal before anyone rushes out to buy a season Ticket as they may be using this as an opportunity to encourage fans to buy season tickets on the cheap under the false hope that a move to the Ricoh is on the cards before they put the price up which they will no doubt do.

Once those season tickets have been sold, SISU could so easily say that no deal has been reached and continue with the Sixfields ground share and once they've got your money, they wouldn't give a toss whether you were there or not.

I'm under no illusions and I hope you guys and gals aren't either.

Manchester_sky_blue

I dont believe they will reach agreement, SISU would only agree to go back to the Ricoh if they can take over ACL completely and I dont think the council or higgs would allow that now after everything thats gone on.

TheUKGryphon

And SISU know that too, which is why I'm surprised that they agreed to this 'negotiation' in the first place, unless it was for the very reason I outlined above, to encourage fans to buy season tickets in the slim hope that a Ricoh deal would be struck. One thing is for certain, SISU needs to get the CVA signed by ACL or otherwise they have less than nothing.

skyblueiom

I tend to agree, they have zero morals and zero respect for anything or anyone. Obviously people are entitled to their viewpoints, but how many chances do we give these morally bankrupt vultures.

They continually show a blatant disregard and distain for the fans of the club, yet with all the lies and deceit we see a warming to them because there may be a chance of remaining in Coventry...but they will still be here, still be lying, still be dragging the club to a slow and agonising death.

wince

I dont believe they will reach agreement, SISU would only agree to go back to the Ricoh if they can take over ACL completely and I dont think the council or higgs would allow that now after everything thats gone on.
And the point everyone is missing , is that the ricoh /acl belongs to the whole of cov not just the football fans all the tax payers

dongonzalos

And SISU know that too, which is why I'm surprised that they agreed to this 'negotiation' in the first place, unless it was for the very reason I outlined above, to encourage fans to buy season tickets in the slim hope that a Ricoh deal would be struck. One thing is for certain, SISU needs to get the CVA signed by ACL or otherwise they have less than nothing.

They have only agreed to it in order to get the CVA signed.
Also how does it look to the FA, FL and MP's if they are saying we have to move 35 miles as ACL will not talk to us.
Then they decline talks.

TheUKGryphon

They have only agreed to it in order to get the CVA signed.
Also how does it look to the FA, FL and MP's if they are saying we have to move 35 miles as ACL will not talk to us.
Then they decline talks.

Very good point dude. Anything SISU does will be for the benefit of SISU, not the club and certainly not the fans. This is a vile company that gives capitalism a black eye. I'm Sooooo glad for the human race that they don't run/own a bank.

torchomatic

Hoodwinked. Great word.

letsallsingtogether

look at the end of the day if they can afford over 30 million to build a stadium surely they can afford to buy the Ricoh a ready made stadium and better then anything they can buy from Ikea?
Make a reasonable offer and ACL would take it then again it is Sisu!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah I think they did it out of an awareness of P.R. Simply digging their heels in and totally refusing to acknowledge the possibility of perhaps maybe thinking about considering whether they may deign to ponder if they might open talks made them the only possible bad-guy. It makes them look far too stubborn even for a company named after the Finnish word for stubborn!

cloughie

Make no mistake sisu have no intention of going back to the Ricoh unless they own it . As was said before this is just an act to convince the FA/FL that they have tried to keep us here but ACL wouldn't agree to it.

2 points here !/ a desperate attempt to get the CVA signed and 2/ The sanction of playing at Northampton maybe overturned if proved that it was sisu all along who refused to talk to ACL, meaning they lied to the FL regarding no where in Coventry to play

Spionkop

Anyone have any information on whether the FA are involved tomorrow? Possibly new chairman Greg Dyke? If they are it'll make a difference.

torchomatic

valiant15

Id laugh my bollox off if sisu ended up with the whole of the arena then started charging the football club £2 mill a season in rent.

Users who are viewing this thread