Don't fall for it. (1 Viewer)

skybluehugh

Tim’s assured me there will be an opportunity to add to the squad and we’ll sit down and talk about that, THORN

And so the end of season bull has started early this year. We hear it every year, "we will put your money into the team" "we will invest in good quality players or Prem quality loans" and what did we get? :slap:

Please guys and girls don't fall for their lies yet again, keep your money in your pockets until they prove it.

SkyBlueScottie

There is a general acceptance that mistakes were made,” said Fisher, “and one of those mistakes was letting players in key positions leave and not replacing them with talent. That is recognised by the owner.

Another quote from Fisher.....

@richh87

We can't trust a word these arseholes say. This time next year Fisher will have quit (like Clouting before him) and we'll have someone new spouting crap and apologizing for relegation to League 2.

After Hoffman's comments about his investors wanting more info about League 1 I really fear for City's future.

Last edited:

skybluehugh

There is a general acceptance that mistakes were made,” said Fisher, “and one of those mistakes was letting players in key positions leave and not replacing them with talent. That is recognised by the owner.

Another quote from Fisher.....

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the "We have made mistakes this season and will learn from them" used last year?

Nonleagueherewecome

Has never been more relevant. Surely, "We Won't Be Fooled Again"? They just lie and lie and lie. One faceless money man in a suit replaces another. The world spins, another season passes, and further into the mire we slide. I thought I'd had enough long before now, but today's interview with Fisher backtracking on everything he said two weeks ago is the worse slap in the face yet. Even Richardson wasn't that quick to shaft us after relegation.

Sutty

Tim’s assured me there will be an opportunity to add to the squad and we’ll sit down and talk about that, THORN

And so the end of season bull has started early this year. We hear it every year, "we will put your money into the team" "we will invest in good quality players or Prem quality loans" and what did we get? :slap:

Please guys and girls don't fall for their lies yet again, keep your money in your pockets until they prove it.

I sort of agree with the sentiment, but buying a season ticket doesn't necessarily mean you've fallen for SISU lies.

I've bought mine to support the team whatever happens.

covcity4life

will thorn walk if he cant get the players he was promised?

i doubt it.

fu*k sisu,fu*k everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ccfcchris

tumblr_lqp3x983NM1r0a17xo1_r2_500.jpg

Nonleagueherewecome

"Fall for it, fall for it City,
Fall for it, fall for it City,

Sky Blues,
Shooting to lose!!"

Nonleagueherewecome

'Freddie fooks about,
Murphy can't keep 'em out,
Sky Blues,
Bring on League 2!'

I think we've got something here! Problem is, you wouldn't get a blokey sing-along out of our lot now like you did out of the likes of Killer, Downs and Benno; it'd turn out all bling, dubstep and that "for shizzle" crap. A bit like the Olympic theme in "Twenty Twelve" a few weeks back. Absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread