Don't F*ck with Cats (1 Viewer)

Otis

Is it a documentary? Mockumentary? What?

I saw a bit of the trailer and was baffled slightly.

PurpleBin

Weirdly enough it starts out with that but then something else. Difficult bot to give anything away...

You dont actually see any animal cruelty but the lead up to it and peoples reactions.

Otis

Weirdly enough it starts out with that but then something else. Difficult bot to give anything away...

You dont actually see any animal cruelty but the lead up to it and peoples reactions.
I think the notion is enough to put me off. Don't even like to hear about it.

shmmeee

I vaguely remember the online stuff about this story when it happened. Might give this a go.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My Brother-in-Law spoke about this today. When he explained what it was all about, I refused to watch it. I've seen about 1,500 dead bodies in all states - road accidents, suicides etc, in my role as an undertaker many years ago, so I have a strong stomach. But when it comes to animal cruelty, I cringe. What the fuck pleasure does anyone get from this? Sick!

Alkhen

I've watched ep 1 and am hooked, nuts story.

For those (naturally) sensitive to animal abuse they never actually explicitly show the act, more just enough to make you aware of,what's going on. It is definitely a hard watch and I struggled in parts of ep one but it just frames the guy as pure evil and makes you root for the armature sleuths tracking him. Definitely leads to places you don't expect

Users who are viewing this thread