Doncaster Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Working today but hoping to get a radio on the go.

I can see us scraping a draw today 2-2 with goldie and moussa scoring.

I reckon Clingan might score against us if he gets on the pitch!

ccfcdan

This game will show us just how much we have improved lately. I'd take a draw, but would obviously be delighted with a win. 1-1 Wood with our goal.

CovLis86

It will be a good performance if we get a draw,an excellent one if we win.lets hope its at least that.

Ashdown1

Avoiding defeat would be excellent, if we were to win I'd start to believe we are on a real charge into the top half !! C'mon City !

Covstu

I think this is a major test, Donny are playing well at the moment. A draw would be a great result.

SkyblueCookie

How many have we took today?! Gunna stick my head out and say 3-1 City, McGold Hattrick :pimp:

mark82

I only live down the road. Can you pay on the gate today?

That's if the mrs doesn't go in to labour.

coop

I think this is a major test, Donny are playing well at the moment. A draw would be a great result.

We are playing well also.if we win today I will be hoping for the playoffs at least but it will be a tough game.I think a 2 1 win

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm actually in cov this weekend, staying at the holiday inn, seeing family. typically for me cov are playing away today..... Bummer...

Still I'm going for 1-2 to cov. Moussa and Christie.

skybluegod

i think we might lose today but it will just be a "blip" 1-0 loss clingan to score from outside box like he did against them donny season

Baginton

I only live down the road. Can you pay on the gate today?

That's if the mrs doesn't go in to labour.

As of Friday, we'd sold 664 and had another 352 for sale ...

any remaining tickets will be available on the gate at the Keepmoat Stadium tomorrow

£20.00 Adults
£15.00 Senior Citizens (Over 60)
£11.00 Young Adult (17-20)
£8.00 Juniors
£5.00 Juniors (Under 11)

Tell the mrs, no spicy food til 17:30 hrs :whistle:

6 Generations

Doncaster can go top if they win!!
We have never won at The Keepmoat !

All the ingredients a a City 2-1 smash and grab.
However, anything but a loss would be an excellent result!!

shmmeee

Can't see a win today. A draw will be a great result. All depends on how how've comes in for baker plays.

Grendel

Their home record isn't great and they are not prolific scorers. Defence holds the key. If they perform well we should do ok.

Baginton

Can't see a win today. A draw will be a great result. All depends on how how've comes in for baker plays.

I can see Christie pushing up to midfiled and Clarke at RB.

I hope that dosent affect our defending too much!

I'd rather we had a midfielder to put out wide as replacement rather than jigging with the team.

SkyblueCookie

I'd rather we had a midfielder to put out wide as replacement rather than jigging with the team.

We have Barton & Fleck so if Christie is played there it will be for tactical reasons rather than a lack of depth, curious to see what MR does

Grendel

I hope not. Clark has been very disappointing. Problem is despite the big squad quality options are limited. Fleck and Barton are obvious candidates but neither contribute for 90 minutes.

shmmeee

I think Christie is the closest we have in terms of a like for like replacement to be honest. Quick, direct, takes a man on. Certainly closer than the more pedestrian Barton or Fleck, both of whom I prefer in the middle.

CJparker

I would prefer to see Clarke on the right wing with Christie at right back

Otis

0-2 or 0-3 today for me.

If we could get a draw it would be an excellent result and a win would obviously have us on cloud 9, but I do think sadly that we will get beaten today.

And will probably still be 10 points adrift of the play-off places as a result.

It's like one of those films with a scene in a corridor with a door in the distance and as the character runs towards it, it stay equidistance away no matter how fast they try to approach it. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 4232

I've got money on a win. We just seem a completely different team. This team, personally, could have stayed up last season.

Users who are viewing this thread