Doncaster Belles (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23109804

This says it all doesn't it? It is not about football & ability. It's about money!!!
22yrs gracing top flight of women's football - now automatically placed in D2...to allow Man City Women into the new D1. So now DB players & coaches will likely be tempted away by the D1 'big' clubs & DB will probably languish forever in D2.
"FOOTBALL" (?) STINKS!

wingy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23109804

This says it all doesn't it? It is not about football & ability. It's about money!!!
22yrs gracing top flight of women's football - now automatically placed in D2...to allow Man City Women into the new D1. So now DB players & coaches will likely be tempted away by the D1 'big' clubs & DB will probably languish forever in D2.
"FOOTBALL" (?) STINKS!

Your bang on Bazza ,Its been going on since the Arsenal were planted into the topflight in the 20's @ Tottenhams expense . like that eventually the likes of this will be forgotten Like MK Dons etc.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your bang on Bazza ,Its been going on since the Arsenal were planted into the topflight in the 20's @ Tottenhams expense . like that eventually the likes of this will be forgotten Like MK Dons etc.

I now have to see Chelsea as giants of the game because a filthy rich Russian bought the title before regulation came in to stop it. To be honest I wouldn't mind it so much if the team I supported weren't so hopelessly screwed on a perpetual basis.

wingy

I now have to see Chelsea as giants of the game because a filthy rich Russian bought the title before regulation came in to stop it. To be honest I wouldn't mind it so much if the team I supported weren't so hopelessly screwed on a perpetual basis.

Will the government ever follow through with their recommendations??:(:thinking about:

stupot07

Yep, absolute disgrace. Especially as the decision was made at the beginning of the season....and man city didn't even win promotion.

hutch1972

your right wingy, Arsenal bang on about never having been relegated, but they have never been promoted either !

Users who are viewing this thread