Dominic Samuel signs (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

article-2168061-13E6FE9B000005DC-431_634x425.jpg

Waggots search for a stadium takes him to Hersall Common

Gazolba

Lets hope we are not keep Madine then with this signing

You seem to be forgetting that Madine is one of our leading scorers and this new guy has not scored any. How many games do you think it will take him to reach Madine's tally?

Gazolba

What's an emergency loan deal ?

It's where you wait until almost the end of the allowed loan period and then have to break open your piggy-bank to pay for it.

Gazolba

Good, none of the ones we've got can score.

McQuoid got a few so we let him go. Madine got a few so we've let him go. Nouble got a few so we put him out on the wing. Miller threatened to get a few so he is on the bench and unwanted. Tudgay got none so we brought him back. Now we sign a short-term loanee who is probably no better than Thomas. But I'll reserve judgement until he plays a few games. I am not optimistic.

Sky Blue Pete

It's all so tenporary. I'm quite excited at seeing the new keeper and possibly two other attacking players but what are we doing? There's no building anything like a team to compete

bawtryneal

It's all so tenporary. I'm quite excited at seeing the new keeper and possibly two other attacking players but what are we doing? There's no building anything like a team to compete

As you suggest Pete, everything is short term. Where is the long term planing ? Where is the strategy for next years promotion push, let alone this years ? All smacks of panic and no real vision. What you get when you don't have a budget in business. Fire fighting, that is all. Feel sorry for SP.

daib0

Well, not a bad start pals, eh?!!

Reading Manager On City Loanee
Reading Boss Steve Clarke was pleased that Dominic Samuel scored in his first game for Coventry City on Saturday. Speaking about the loan of Samuel to the Sky Blues, Clarke told his club's website: "Dom is a young boy we have high hopes for. He can go out and play, after 28 days we can bring him back if we need, it's a little safety net and we've done the same with Craig Tanner. They go out and further their careers, develop, and we can bring them back later if we need. Dominic scored which is great for him and Coventry. I'll try to go and see him play, I try to do that."

Users who are viewing this thread