Dominic Samuel signs (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Well it looks like at least one of Madine and Tudguy is going, if not both. Obviously hope this chap does well but the track record on signings isn't great.

All we need now is some players that can actually create chances for all these forwards we have and we'll be in business!

Covstu

Well it looks like at least one of Madine and Tudguy is going, if not both. Obviously hope this chap does well but the track record on signings isn't great.

All we need now is some players that can actually create chances for all these forwards we have and we'll be in business!

I think Madine is out of the door again after the cvomments around Tudgay has a future etc.

Just amazed about people shooting this guy down before he has put on a sky blue shirt. Equally getting at SP for this signing, maybe SW signed him??

Is this the best we ae going to get?? Yes probably as we are a League One club in 18th position with no money! Dont like it but thats the reality.

The Lurker

He's a young lad who according to my boss (a reading fan) a prospect. Tall and lanky but skilful with it. Causes defenders problems. Give him a chance hey, can't be much worse then we already have

shy_tall_knight

To be fair, although we have an abundance of strikers, none of them are really firing are they? I agree that Nouble is apparently being played out of position (I've not been to any games recently, hence the 'apparently') but whose to say this lad isn't going to be another McGoldrick/Clarke?

He might not be but as cc4life says, give the lad a chance.

McGoldrick & Clarke were experienced strikers this lad isn't, I will give him a chance like Chuba Fonz Slager Miller Tudgay Nouble Madine - and all other strikers who come here but don't score

skybluepm2

I'd play for free! I tick all of SISU's boxes (sadly not all of SP's but fuck him, I'll say I'm a goalkeeper so that he puts me in midfield).

You'd have to take the DNA test of course to see if you fit in with the ethos of the group. I think this is now instead of a medical. Just this and a urine colour test and you'll be good to go...for a couple of weeks a least. I fear you'll end up in bomb squad XII

torchomatic

He's shit, blah, blah, blah, moan, moan, moan, SISU out, moan, Pressley out, moan, whinge, Waggot out, etc etc etc

daib0

Royals fan daib0 here, and I really believe you have a good pacey striker in Dominic who dribbles well and shields the ball well in the final third of the pitch. Quite a few on my Royals Rendezvous forum have been insisting he should get a starting first XI place at Reading although performances have been a bit limited so far; he's seen as a big promise. Could be that this promise doesn't flower but in theory this was a smart move by you guys !

Captain Dart

Skyblueweeman

McGoldrick & Clarke were experienced strikers this lad isn't, I will give him a chance like Chuba Fonz Slager Miller Tudgay Nouble Madine - and all other strikers who come here but don't score

Just because the rest were sh*te, doesn't mean this lad is going to be. All my mates are of a tall height...I'm not...not everyone is the same!

Sky Blue Dal

Another loan player and we get all excited!!

What can I say!!

Wait for the revolving door to spin again at end of season.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Dal

well, if your were RFC, i'd go for ........HELP

Do I really need help ?? ok anyone count on both your hands since we been in L1, how many of the many loan players we have had coming into our club have been successful and have signed for us??

How we supposed to build a successful team around some of the sub standard loan players we have accumulated and who keep going in and out of them sky blue doors.

When they said we will have 3 signing this January I was hoping for CCFC to sign them as permanent contracted players and be at least part of CCFC asset.

Maybe I need help to explain why I still support this club.

Last edited:

ccfcway

Do I really need help ?? ok anyone count on both your hands since we been in L1, how many of the many loan players we have had coming into our club have been successful and have signed for us??

How we supposed to build a successful team around some of the sub standard loan players we have accumulated and who keep going in and out of them sky blue doors.

When they said we will have 3 signing this January I was hoping for CCFC to sign them as permanent contracted players and be at least part of CCFC asset.

Maybe I need help to explain why I still support this club.

We have signed Nouble on a perm and also Martin. Thats 2 out of 3, and they have a few days to go yet.

Sky Blue Dal

Royals fan daib0 here, and I really believe you have a good pacey striker in Dominic who dribbles well and shields the ball well in the final third of the pitch. Quite a few on my Royals Rendezvous forum have been insisting he should get a starting first XI place at Reading although performances have been a bit limited so far; he's seen as a big promise. Could be that this promise doesn't flower but in theory this was a smart move by you guys !

I really hope you are right... If he really does well here then you have a good player with an increased value on your club portfolio.

Sky Blue Dal

We have signed Nouble on a perm and also Martin. Thats 2 out of 3, and they have a few days to go yet.

You sure we have had only three loan players in the club since we been in league 1?? What about the others???

What I am saying is we really need to invest in recognised quality league 1 players who do well in this level for any chance of us getting out of this damn league.

Last edited:

coop

Is this the signing Waggott was going on about the one to inspire us.Nothing like putting pressure on the young lad.I hope he turns out to be as good as Mcgoldrick.Petraso is still available for loan so get him in now SP he could just save your job.

torchomatic

Agree with Petraso. He was great last season when he was here.

Astute

So we have all seen him play have we, we are all scouts now and become experts in the young players field.

It is said in the interview he offers us pace which is what we have been lacking.

But no lets keep on the negative glasses and slag him off and every other loan signing we make, as after all we are all extremely pleased with SISU's leadership and should be lapping these signing's up as we have all given up on ideas and suggestions on how to get rid so comon, applaud the signing.

Maybe it isn't slagging him off but having a go at the players that have been brought in so far have been mainly shite. SP doesn't seem to have the ability to spot a decent player or play decent players where they play best.

Nick

Administrator
Just found a picture of Gary Madine when we play him up front on his own with nobody near him:

article-2168061-13E6FE9B000005DC-431_634x425.jpg

Astute

That looks more like Waggott checking out some land for a stadium Nick.

Covstu

Shhhh! you cannot say anything positive about our owners....

Seriously, what is going on here? Why not a midfielder?

Maybe he needs to keep sitting in the stands to see what we see, there must be something in the dugout blocking his view of the pitch every game.

We create a massive amount of chances each game so all we need is somebody to put them away!

:eek::whistle::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread