Dominic Samuel signs (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Seriously, what is going on here? Why not a midfielder?

Maybe he needs to keep sitting in the stands to see what we see, there must be something in the dugout blocking his view of the pitch every game.

pusbccfc

He's not very good.

LJC_CCFC

I understand Pressley saying we need pace, but he's going to have drop one of the front three to accommodate Samuel and more than likely this will see him played out of position on the wing. Clueless.

H

Huckerby

Good news! Just need another 7 strikers now and we'll be sound

covcity4life

give him a chance eh?

madine probably off, not really too cut up about it either way, happy to try something new upfront.

Skyblueweeman

To be fair, although we have an abundance of strikers, none of them are really firing are they? I agree that Nouble is apparently being played out of position (I've not been to any games recently, hence the 'apparently') but whose to say this lad isn't going to be another McGoldrick/Clarke?

He might not be but as cc4life says, give the lad a chance.

LB87ccfc

My god here we go again, people bitching and slating before he has even been put into the squad, and calling Pressley clueless for bringing in a PACEY forward.

Can we engage our brains please and relise the current front three are actually not cutting the mustard at the moment and a PACEY forward to get behind teams is EXACTLY what we need.

Maybe we might actually even bring in a midfielder / winger over the weekend, AFTERALL their is another deal in the pipeline being sorted at the moment and should be completed over the weekend, maybe we actually might play samuel With Nouble at the weekend who knows, but seriously lets at least TRY to be positive on this thread just for a change.

zigojacko

Jesus, thank fuck we've got a striker now. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever get to the goal of a starting XI of fucking strikers!

I at least hope we offload Madine and Jackson as a bare minimum now!

I'd be happy with just Samuel, Nouble, Miller and Maddison - jury's still out on Tudgay.

pusbccfc

My god here we go again, people bitching and slating before he has even been put into the squad, and calling Pressley clueless for bringing in a PACEY forward.

Can we engage our brains please and relise the current front three are actually not cutting the mustard at the moment and a PACEY forward to get behind teams is EXACTLY what we need.

Maybe we might actually even bring in a midfielder / winger over the weekend, AFTERALL their is another deal in the pipeline being sorted at the moment and should be completed over the weekend, maybe we actually might play samuel With Nouble at the weekend who knows, but seriously lets at least TRY to be positive on this thread just for a change.

He's not that quick, that's the problem.

LB87ccfc

So we have all seen him play have we, we are all scouts now and become experts in the young players field.

It is said in the interview he offers us pace which is what we have been lacking.

But no lets keep on the negative glasses and slag him off and every other loan signing we make, as after all we are all extremely pleased with SISU's leadership and should be lapping these signing's up as we have all given up on ideas and suggestions on how to get rid so comon, applaud the signing.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I understand Pressley saying we need pace, but he's going to have drop one of the front three to accommodate Samuel and more than likely this will see him played out of position on the wing. Clueless.

Well Madine is going back to Wednesday tomorrow so there might be a free space in the front 3 without the need to drop someone.

LJC_CCFC

Well Madine is going back to Wednesday tomorrow so there might be a free space in the front 3 without the need to drop someone.

Well if that's the case and we play this guy up top on his own, relegation becomes a little bit more likely.

torchomatic

stupot07

Front 3 lol. We've scored just 3 goals in 5 games since the 'front 3' have been playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

torchomatic

At this point it would be handy to link to a Reading site stating how rubbish he is.

Word in the hood is that he isn't pacey at all...

zigojacko

So we have all seen him play have we, we are all scouts now and become experts in the young players field.

It is said in the interview he offers us pace which is what we have been lacking.

But no lets keep on the negative glasses and slag him off and every other loan signing we make, as after all we are all extremely pleased with SISU's leadership and should be lapping these signing's up as we have all given up on ideas and suggestions on how to get rid so comon, applaud the signing.

Is pace the actual issue though? I think it is more an issue of our players can't be bloody bothered to run forward and press in numbers. Pace helps of course, but it isn't the biggest problem that needs addressing!

I'd much rather sign some players that actually want to play for us and give a shit! Those that can actually try for 100% of the game, and run forward when we attack and track back when we need to defend. You know, the basics of football like....

LJC_CCFC

At the end of the day lets not forget that it is Pressley's complete lack of tactical awareness and undefinable playing style that leads us to playing turgid, directionless football. It's for these reasons why as a team we struggle to create chances for the forwards, when other lesser strikers in poorer teams score for fun in this league. Nothing will change on the football side until Pressley goes.

zigojacko

It's an emergency because they couldn't be bothered to pull their finger out and start trying to sign players at the start of the transfer window so it is left to the last minute like usual.

Of course, 93 days is the longest that anyone is allowed to sign for Coventry these days.

skybluepm2

Forgive me for not jumping for joy but is this really the best out there? I mean seriously? Does this mean that he will now change his mind about Tudgay AGAIN? Pressley and Waggott are thick as pig shit. We've looked at the stats and we aren't scoring enough goals....

Have they thought that it could somehow be the lack of creativity in that pathetic midfield?! Finch, Thomas even Fleck?! Awful.

Starting to hate Pressley more and more each day.

Sorry but I just cannot see how an unproven striker is going to change our current predicament. Only a re-energizing of the existing squad by a new management team will do this.

Can't wait to see who the other 2 are!!

Users who are viewing this thread