Dogecoin (1 Viewer)

covmark

How did you know to lump £400 on Cardano and not some other random altcoin?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
I did a fair amount of reading on block chains and altcoins and Cardano looked the best one. I've stuck a couple of hundred into Tron, just as a bit of a gamble really. Mainly because it's so low at the moment. 9c a coin. It's just in its infancy, and hopefully it'll fly

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

It’s all a gamble though innit?

my mate who made over £100k on Bitcoin has lost thousands on other coins and all he does is research stuff. I’m not convinced it’s much more than a bubble really.

robbiekeane

my mate who made over £100k on Bitcoin has lost thousands on other coins and all he does is research stuff. I’m not convinced it’s much more than a bubble really.
I think you either believe in it or you don’t.
I genuinely believe in crypto as the future so I donate really see it as a gamble, I see it as a long term investment. If people are in the make a quick buck tbey will get burnt.

If in doubt, zoom out

clint van damme

It's much more than a bubble, a lot of coins have real world use, however there's fucking loads of them including novelty coins which don't.
There's also a whole industry built up around making shit predictions about them.

covmark

I think you either believe in it or you don’t.
I genuinely believe in crypto as the future so I donate really see it as a gamble, I see it as a long term investment. If people are in the make a quick buck tbey will get burnt.

If in doubt, zoom out
Yeah, this is pretty much how I see it. I'm in for the long game.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

JAM See

It's much more than a bubble, a lot of coins have real world use, however there's fucking loads of them including novelty coins which don't.
There's also a whole industry built up around making shit predictions about them.
Serious question. Does anybody on here know anybody who's used crypto in the real world?

I'm 33% up (£750 drip fed in over the last 3 months is now 'worth' £1008) but I'm still not convinced that it's a real thing.

I am worried about missing out though!

clint van damme

Serious question. Does anybody on here know anybody who's used crypto in the real world?

I'm 33% up (£750 drip fed in over the last 3 months is now 'worth' £1008) but I'm still not convinced that it's a real thing.

Not sure it will ever be a real world thing like cash, more something that operates in the background, smart contracts etc.

robbiekeane

I sent my brother some bitcoin a couple of months ago cause I owed him some money and wanted to try it as a cross border transaction. As it turns out cause it was a small amount it wasn’t a very financially viable method cause of fees.
I do know a few people who’ve bought stuff online with it though.

CCFCSteve

Agreed. I think a handful will survive and become mainstream, most will fall away and become worthless….so it is a gamble. The questions Id ask is what’s behind the coin (blockchain tech, systems etc)!and could it be adopted more widely (considering environmental impact, transaction speed etc). On those basis Bitcoin itself wouldn’t work for me but as it’s the most established, it kind of gets away with it. From what I’ve read, it might well remain the crypto ‘gold’ but its likely to be overtaken by others in terms of wider adoption

dutchman

Elon Musk says Tesla will accept dogecoin as payment for merchandise, touts its value for transactions

Dogecoin surges on Musk comments

im-447603

Elon Musk said on Tuesday that Tesla would accept dogecoin as payment for some merchandise. Following the news, the cryptocurrency surged more than 20% to $0.22, before it fell back to about $0.19, according to CoinDesk data.

“Tesla will make some merch buyable with Doge & see how it goes,” Musk tweeted early morning on Tuesday.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Elon Musk says Tesla will accept dogecoin as payment for merchandise, touts its value for transactions

Dogecoin surges on Musk comments

im-447603

Elon Musk said on Tuesday that Tesla would accept dogecoin as payment for some merchandise. Following the news, the cryptocurrency surged more than 20% to $0.22, before it fell back to about $0.19, according to CoinDesk data.

“Tesla will make some merch buyable with Doge & see how it goes,” Musk tweeted early morning on Tuesday.
Didn't he do exactly the same not long ago with bitcoin?

Users who are viewing this thread