Does Robins like. (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Maybe someone in the recruitment team has seen two names with one price and thinks we're getting two players for the price of one ?

pusbccfc

Hobo

The more names in the squad the better 😂

Covkid1968#

I’ve recently bucked this daft trend… I’ve gone from double barrel to single. I’m now off MR’s radar then.

Gosb

Bugs me this. It’s not sustainable.

What happens when two of them meet and have kids and the same happens? The rate of name growth is exponential.
Geometric actually - 2, 4, 8, 16 and so on. And let's be clear; a double-barrelled name used to mean 'posh' but it now means 'child of unmarried parents' (nothing to do with 'splitting up'). End of Fact Check.

shmmeee

Blimey. Don't tell me that there are 2 mathematicians who support the Sky Blues. The difference, as I'm sure you realise, relates to continuity. I think we'd better stop this now.

I was using it colloquially anyway. But maybe there’s people with who take on part of their partners name and increase it as the relationship trends towards marriage? (OK I’ll stop)

ProfessorbyGrace

Most of the time, it makes someone sound like an entire law firm.

robbiekeane

place has been a bit shit really for any decent info, but if you want a free SEO course or maths lesson head to SBT

ovduk78

Bugs me this. It’s not sustainable.

What happens when two of them meet and have kids and the same happens? The rate of name growth is exponential.
Don't kids in Spain take both parents name? I'm not sure what happens when they get married & whether they both keep their original names or when they have kids themselves which parent name is passed on 🤔

rob9872

I'm neutral on it as long as we don't sign Jordan Maguire fekkin Drew again!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't kids in Spain take both parents name? I'm not sure what happens when they get married & whether they both keep their original names or when they have kids themselves which parent name is passed on 🤔
I think that any kids take the father's name from both parents.

Users who are viewing this thread