Does Pressley know something we dont? (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Telling sentence from the Telegraph today
“And I know how close we are to this club being in a situation to this club being able to grow again. I know that the summer is only around the corner and I know we have a really difficult period to get through to get to that summer.
Does anyone think that this could equate to the owners investing in the summer? Or has Timothy got his crystal bullshit ball out again?

ajsccfc

I'd lean towards him just being relentlessly optimistic than a nudge and wink towards something great on the horizon.

Samo

In general we tend to know things that he doesn't.

Woodster

Presumably he's referring to the opportunity for the club to have another almighty clear out of deadwood and cut of the wage bill. Maybe 50 shades of Reda's piss is wearing him out.

hill83

We all like the summer, he just really likes it. Sun and that. Warm.

AFCCOVENTRY

He's probably been promised transfer funds and that he can build a team around Callum Wilson and the Ricoh will attract thousands of fans....

Oh wait...that was last summer

W

westcountry_skyblue

Sounds like he's going nowhere then,And a £50 million pound transfer kitty off Sisu in league 2!!

The Reverend Skyblue

He said this type of thing late last season, if we can get to the summer we can then move on with new players etc.

I wouldn't give him another chance to have a clear out, he had one go and bloody Webster ,who must play a part in us conceding 90% of our goals with his bad positioning,poor tackling etc still stayed.

He has proved beyond any doubt he can't pick a decent player, he totally useless at it . He then plays these poor players out of position in a system they haven't a clue how to play in, which causes even more problems.

If he bought Messi he would play him at left back.

The bloke is beyond useless and if SISU could get one decision right this summer I hope it is to get rid of this clown.

if he stays I can't see how sisu will sell more than 1200 season tickets. What incentive is there to buy one,we have heard his shit far too much and we just don't believe it anymore

georgehudson

maybe SP on hearing of the giant increase in monies to the premier league,
has profered the idea that now would be a suitable time for investment in the team,
potentially only 2/3 yrs to get there,
perhaps it has been put to SW, TF, & JS;
they might even now be putting their extensive knowledge of football together to come up with : -
a plan, maybe a six point plan,

Skyblueweeman

He said this type of thing late last season, if we can get to the summer we can then move on with new players etc.

I wouldn't give him another chance to have a clear out, he had one go and bloody Webster ,who must play a part in us conceding 90% of our goals with his bad positioning,poor tackling etc still stayed.

He has proved beyond any doubt he can't pick a decent player, he totally useless at it . He then plays these poor players out of position in a system they haven't a clue how to play in, which causes even more problems.

If he bought Messi he would play him at left back.

The bloke is beyond useless and if SISU could get one decision right this summer I hope it is to get rid of this clown.

if he stays I can't see how sisu will sell more than 1200 season tickets. What incentive is there to buy one,we have heard his shit far too much and we just don't believe it anymore

Hi Rev,

I don't disagree with the majority of what you've written, apart from what I've highlighted. These are professional footballers....every single one of them should know how to play in any position in any formation. Some will be better at others in adapting but despite what we think, they are talented enough to know the difference in duties when formations are changed.

WM

Nonleagueherewecome

Does Pressley know something that we don't? Hmm, let's see...How to judge a player? How to read what the opposition manager is doing? How to see the positives in utterly shite performances week after week after week?

Ah, it's the last one, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread