Does Michael actually expect to achieve 100K ??? (1 Viewer)

sbvet

Banned
According to Clive Eakin stated that Michael doesn't even expect to receive 100k!!!

Considering the attacks I received daring to suggest that they will never achieve this, could Michael please make it perfectly clear whether or not Clive Eakin is right or wrong!

If you aren't expecting to reach 100k, why are you still pushing this? All the attacks against me were because I dared to suggest you cannot achieve the inquiry!

Did Michael brief Clive to downplay expectations?

If Michael has briefed Clive, I think all those defending him, I think they ought to reconsider the stuff they said against me, as it's outrageous if Michael has allowed people to believe they were fully expectant for this to succeed, when in reality he never expected this to succeed!

You need to make a public statement - do you expect this to succeed or not? If you do, then you need to brief CWR, if not you owe me a massive apology, and I don't see how you can justify having a sticky thread!!

Which is it Michael?

The Gentleman

According to Clive Eakin stated that Michael doesn't even expect to receive 100k!!!

Considering the attacks I received daring to suggest that they will never achieve this, could Michael please make it perfectly clear whether or not Clive Eakin is right or wrong!

If you aren't expecting to reach 100k, why are you still pushing this? All the attacks against me were because I dared to suggest you cannot achieve the inquiry!

If Michael has briefed Clive, I think all those defending him, I think they ought to reconsider the stuff they said against me, as it's outrageous if Michael has allowed people to believe they were fully expectant for this to succeed, when in reality he never expected this to succeed!

You need to make a public statement - do you expect this to succeed or not? If you do, then you need to brief CWR, if not you owe me a massive apology, and I don't see how you can justify having a sticky thread!!

Which is it Michael?

Maybe you should ask this question next January.

ajsccfc

Expecting to fall short of 100k is one thing, but you guarantee 0 if you don't at least try.

D

Deleted member 2477

Michael has at least made an effort to get our club the attention it deserves And is fighting for the cause.
What have you done ?
Fuck off and get a life you boring twat

Last edited by a moderator:

lewys33

saw this thread started on the twitter feed ...... clicked the link ......

"sbvet said" ...... stop reading and LOL!

bless him

skybluepm2

Ah Skybluepm/Paul marston/pgsm1/prize dickhead returns with his usual crusade to waffle on with the same shit as yesterday....and the day before. Can't wait to hear his ramblings about slager leaving, culminating in him calling for SP's head. Zzzz

Moff

Ah Skybluepm/Paul marston/pgsm1/prize dickhead returns with his usual crusade to waffle on with the same shit as yesterday....and the day before. Can't wait to hear his ramblings about slager leaving, culminating in him calling for SP's head. Zzzz

I did think it seemed like the familiar ramblings of a maniac, now I realise why.

letsallsingtogether

If you don't like name calling then you should leave this site.

We all get it and give it in equal measures even the ones who agree disagree.

Hay Ho don't remember abusing you but just in case.

:censored:

ccfcway

15k is a great start.

This will run and run, maybe slowly, but it will run.

To my mind, the second we stop fighting is the second we give in. This is our club, not theirs !

Samo

Which is it Michael?[/QUOTE

What is your agenda pal? Why can't you just leave him/us to it you boring negative twat! When was the last time you got layed?

bigfatronssba

Which is it Michael?

Well you've convinced me.

Doing nothing is certainly the best thing to do. That's guaranteed to bring our club home.

A little quote I think is appropriate to you:

"During the exam I will hide under a pile of coats, and hope that somehow everything will turn out ok" - Homer Simpson 1994

letsallsingtogether

What do you mean he's not a virgin.

Which is it Michael?[/QUOTE

What is your agenda pal? Why can't you just leave him/us to it you boring negative twat! When was the last time you got layed?

Delboycov

Who are you? Are we supposed to know just from your anti keep Cov in Cov agenda? Certainly not a Coventry fan judging by that utter shite....

rupert_bear

Well apparently Fisher, Waggott, Laborvitch maybe even Sepalla herself have signed the petition aswell as Ann Lucas and all the Coventry MPs so why wait for the charade of getting a 100000 signatures to have an inquiry ?

SkyblueBazza

Well apparently Fisher, Waggott, Laborvitch maybe even Sepalla herself have signed the petition aswell as Ann Lucas and all the Coventry MPs so why wait for the charade of getting a 100000 signatures to have an inquiry ?

Because if you & I did it there is no gravitas...so no incentive to spill any beans.

PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Which is it Michael?

Who cares (beyond yourself)? The petition is there - sign it or don't sign it...& leave others to do the same.

At least do the decent thing & help promote the chance to sign or ignore it to others.

PUSB

georgehudson

sbvet, oh so sorry,
but you're continued diatribe is tantamount to that of the 3 little pigs scenario,
if, after all,
you wish to reconsider then logic, common sense, & truth could prevail

Snozz_is_god

Anybody else noticed that sbvet's constant attack on Micheal from KCIC is not dissimilar to another infamous poster who I'd rather not mention (actually I can't remember the name), who was constantly attacking The Sky Blue Trust.

NorthernWisdom

Anybody else noticed that sbvet's constant attack on Micheal from KCIC is not dissimilar to another infamous poster who I'd rather not mention (actually I can't remember the name), who was constantly attacking The Sky Blue Trust.

It had occurred!

And just like then, actually started off with a fair point... but my, I thought *I* banged on tediously...!

Samo

At least he's leaving the capitals alone this time!

skybluepm2

At least he's leaving the capitals alone this time!

He hasn't on the Telegraph website, copying and pasting the same bollocks day in day out about how Pressley has signed 8 strikers and they have 3 goals between them. He is either mentally retarded or the world's biggest wind up merchant. Cringeworthy excuse of a human being.

Funny that he has sewed his seeds on this thread, waited for the negative responses and never returned. Keyboard warrior if ever I've seen one.

Nick

Administrator
He hasn't on the Telegraph website, copying and pasting the same bollocks day in day out about how Pressley has signed 8 strikers and they have 3 goals between them. He is either mentally retarded or the world's biggest wind up merchant. Cringeworthy excuse of a human being.

Funny that he has sewed his seeds on this thread, waited for the negative responses and never returned. Keyboard warrior if ever I've seen one.

Probably hasn't returned as he is banned? It says it under his name.

Users who are viewing this thread