Does anyone on here know (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

The precise details of the return? I am thinking of rent, pie money, parking and all other relevant match-day income or is this a voodoo topic at this time?

D

Deleted member 4232

They want to keep that kind of stuff under wraps, but I'm sure, as said, will surface over time.

What I'm interested in is, have they improved the pies?!

shy_tall_knight

I think the pies were a key negotiating point waggot has munched a fair few by the looks of things and Robinson is bound to have had a few scotch pies in his time, after a 16 month absence I would expect the pies to be better with more variety - pie pie for now.

D

Deleted member 4232

I'd pay a fiver if it was a good pie. Selling over priced shite is just ridiculous business. Whilst profitable, its just spitting in the face of your customer base.

I'd love other clubs' fans to talk about us in the light of 'good pint and crscking pies at the ricoh', right now looking at the PNE boards they just talk about how soulless the ricoh was.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

waggot said on the radio we had a deal with acl about the pie money and parking but never went into detail just said it worked for both sides

turlykerd

i think its just pie in the sky at this point.

and after all the pork pies im happy to let it pie

i couldnt believe my mince pies

now if off for a pie n mash

letsallsingtogether

Apparently This deal was first struck in January 2013.
But they then all went ballistic.
So it is an old deal that they all originally agreed too, yet we have had to wait this long........

You really could't make it up.

Grendel

I wonder how much ACL will charge for parking.

D

Deleted member 4232

I wonder if the sauce bottles or dispensers have been touched...

hill83

I prefer not to know. We never used to know the ins and outs. This season all I'm focussing on is what's happening on the pitch and the beer prices.

Sky Blue Pete

What I like is waggott talking about the future with positive words about acl and acl talking positively about the agreement with the club. The CCc statement is very pro CCfc and fans from Phil Townsend. I think in order to make things palatable people have had to change the language and they have and that's good

chiefdave

On match days I think some if not all of the parking money will be going to the club as well.

He obviously isn't allowed to give much detail of the deal but Waggot did mention parking as one of the things the club gets a share of. Personally I've never parked in the official car parks but might do now if it benefits the club.

Users who are viewing this thread