Does anyone have an academy update? (1 Viewer)

mattylad

I know a couple of people on here posted that they had kids that were being affected by it so just wondering if you had been given any new news?

RoboCCFC90

The man to ask would surely be PWKH?

mattylad

The man to ask would surely be PWKH?

Last I heard was on the phone in where (I think it was Linnel) stated that the feeling of the academy management was that it was about more than money because if it was just about money then it could be sorted in an instant. But he could just as easily got that off any CCFC fan site.

Sub

there seems to be no news on anything club wise or academy hopefully this means there could be good news coming where it all gets sorted out new owners and for once the club and the fans are put first :D:D

RoboCCFC90

Last I heard was on the phone in where (I think it was Linnel) stated that the feeling of the academy management was that it was about more than money because if it was just about money then it could be sorted in an instant. But he could just as easily got that off any CCFC fan site.

I think that maybe obvious, but everything regarding the club is so in the dark and I am not sure even SISU know what they're doing..

covboy1987

I think that maybe obvious, but everything regarding the club is so in the dark and I am not sure even SISU know what they're doing..

Maybe the guy that posts on this fourm from Crewe would be the best one to ask as he seems an expert on acdamney matters

covey1987

The academy are currently training at Warwick university, the first session there was last Friday. Don't know anymore than that at present may find out more tonight.

ccfcway

Waggott and Fisher have received 40 applicatipons for where they can train...

They are now begining the lengthy process of narrowing that down to a short list

RoboCCFC90

Can someone tell me who PWKH is I must have missed it? What's his job at the club?

He works for the Higgs charity..

And is of high praise and stature on this forum please ensure that you mention his username with the greatest of respect and never question his knowledge as this MAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

the academy is the last thing on my mind. in an ideal world you would keep it but with the state we are in im only interested in the first team. of the players that have come through recently christie is the only one with any real talent

Tonylinc

And is of high praise and stature on this forum please ensure that you mention his username with the greatest of respect and never question his knowledge as this MAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!
What is your problem with PWKH? To me he seems a perfectly decent bloke who at least comes on here and gives some information unlike Sisu.

James Smith

No need to shout, you obviously have great reverence for the man but there's no need to shout about it surely?

RoboCCFC90

What is your problem with PWKH? To me he seems a perfectly decent bloke who at least comes on here and gives some information unlike Sisu.

No this was more sarcasm to the posters who genuinely believe I am not allowed to have a differing opinion to the majority, this isn't a PWKH rant

covboy1987

The academy are currently training at Warwick university, the first session there was last Friday. Don't know anymore than that at present may find out more tonight.

Great facilities at warwick university many teams have trained there over the years and is on par with there normal training facility or even better
Good choice as a temporary home so should not affect development in the short term

DazzleTommyDazzle

No this was more sarcasm to the posters who genuinely believe I am not allowed to have a differing opinion to the majority, this isn't a PWKH rant

I think there are few if any people who believe that any poster is not allowed to hold a particular opinion.

What is slightly different, is that some (many?) believe that if that opinion is to be respected it should be supported by reasoned argument.

Not a pop at you, but we do seem to get an increasing number of people posting (how shall I put this) something provocative and then being all offended when it is criticised.

Users who are viewing this thread