Does anybody (1 Viewer)

peace ndlovu

know how to subscribe to iFollow for one game? It's proving beyond me.
I couldn't watch most games this year due to commitments with kids, but desperate to watch the Morecambe game. I've read you can watch single games for a fiver and I've registered with iFollow but can't see where you can purchase a single game.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Are you in the uk? If so, not possible without a VPN to simulate you being overseas, if not, most are screened on the coventry city fans forum on facebook

Kingokings204

know how to subscribe to iFollow for one game? It's proving beyond me.
I couldn't watch most games this year due to commitments with kids, but desperate to watch the Morecambe game. I've read you can watch single games for a fiver and I've registered with iFollow but can't see where you can purchase a single game.

You have to use a vpn to act like you’re from abroad. You then get a conversion price from whatever country you are in and can purchase the match for £5 as a one off. This is within the match center link via th official website.

peace ndlovu

Thanks for the replies. I am abroad so can't fathom out why I can't get a link to the match center. Have gone to the iFollow page at ccfc.co.uk. There is the £5 option but no feckin' link! Is it possible the match has just not become available yet
subscribe

Terry_dactyl

Thanks for the replies. I am abroad so can't fathom out why I can't get a link to the match center. Have gone to the iFollow page at ccfc.co.uk. There is the £5 option but no feckin' link! Is it possible the match has just not become available yet
subscribe

IF we get to the playoff final I fear I’m going to be on holiday. Please update me with how you get on. I’m hopeless with such things at the best of times and might need the guidance. Thanks.

Last edited:

skybluesam66

wait until around 15 minutes before kick off - then go to match centre. There will then be a button allowing you to do this.

Once active the match centre will be accessible from the fixtures page

Kingokings204

subscribe

Should be fine then. I’ve always purchased the match on the day so I don’t know if you can do it the day before hand.

peace ndlovu

Should be fine then. I’ve always purchased the match on the day so I don’t know if you can do it the day before hand.
Great - thanks lads. For some inexplicable reason the match is not being shown live on TV in the Middle East. They obviously don't appreciate that matches don't get any bigger than a League 2 contest where the home team is looking to secure it's first ever play off berth and the away team are fighting to avoid the despair of non-league. Bafoons

pastythegreat

IF we get to the playoff final I fear I’m going to be on holiday. Please update me with how you get on. I’m hopeless with such things at the best of times and might need the guidance. Thanks.
It's probably simpler to just cancel the holiday and deal with the divorce the wife will file for shortly afterwards. I mean let's face it, neither a holiday or a wife are more important than CCFC.

BackRoomRummermill

I am annoyed at I follow in the getting a foreign vpn and all that. It’s a ball ache when not needed , attendances won’t go down if it was uk based and indeed it might bring in new fans . It’s a load of bollocks

Users who are viewing this thread