Does anybody have a spare £10 ST voucher I could have for Saturday's game ? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

They didn't give them this year, last year it was one for a Saturday and one midweek, but the stipulation on those was that it was required to be used before the end of Jan/Feb

MatthewWallis

They didn't give them this year, last year it was one for a Saturday and one midweek, but the stipulation on those was that it was required to be used before the end of Jan/Feb

No it wasn't, I used one of my Saturday ones for the Peterbrough game

ohitsaidwalker king power

I have got a half price adult ticket voucher...came with my sons JSB issue... valid season 11/12 you can have is this what you mean?
Not sure on how to get it too you though?

rob9872

I probably have one too then since I haven't used it this season as I didn't know it was avilaible and have paid full price for the Mrs to go against P'boro! If you're still struggling TPH give me a shout and I'll phone the ticket office to see what can be arranged.

@ROB have PM'd you as well as a plan B....Thanks KP for the reply will see where Rob etc and then get back to ya...top man....:claping hands:

ohitsaidwalker king power

Ok mate, no worries.. just let me know ASAP please, I drop in and out of this forum and will do so tonight I suspect.. as before no worries if Robs is a better option for you re location/timing...Im used to rejection:whistle:;)

PS I thought Id bring your 100 up re likes... does that make you or me a centurian?

Last edited:
Ok mate, no worries.. just let me know ASAP please, I drop in and out of this forum and will do so tonight I suspect.. as before no worries if Robs is a better option for you re location/timing...Im used to rejection:whistle:;)

PS I thought Id bring your 100 up re likes... does that make you or me a centurian?

Both I think!!! :claping hands: Rob is going to bring his to the game hopefully doesn't hurt to bring yours just in case I guess.

rob9872

I've not got a voucher but will call the ticket office in the morning Mark. It will be on their records that I've not used it and I'll then queue up with you and present my season ticket. I'll call you once I've called them if there's a problem otherwise see you at the statue at 2.30.

Cheers Rob anway. On a positive note we can both chuckle at the fact we actually know each other and have been to away games LOL. spoke to Al last night and said we need 5 aways next year!

Users who are viewing this thread