Does Anne Lucas still go to games? (1 Viewer)

Exit Stage Left

I remember before the Ricoh Arena row Anne Lucas went on Central News describing herself as a Sky Blues supporter who went to the home games and cheered the team on.

Has anyone ever actually seen her at a game? I would love to know what sort of reception she receives from fellow CCFC fans.

ccfc1234

Bet she is in the boardroom for the Wasps matches.

Typical politician manipulating the truth to try and look virtuous

no_loyalty

Just seen a W***s fan strutting round Tesco cannon park, I wanted to lynch the fucker, they make me sick.

no_loyalty

I remember before the Ricoh Arena row Anne Lucas went on Central News describing herself as a Sky Blues supporter who went to the home games and cheered the team on.

Has anyone ever actually seen her at a game? I would love to know what sort of reception she receives from fellow CCFC fans.

I hope she is not around by 2021, can't stand the bitch.

Irish Sky Blue

She had a season ticket in the East Stand at Highfield Road a few rows down from us. I have never seen her at the Ricoh.

Terry Gibson's perm

She's Lord Mayor 2020-21

I think the council should be looking to start saving some money in case they ever lose to Sisu a good place to start would be the mayor let it round out this year and then scrap it.

Users who are viewing this thread