Do your all to make the Ricoh gate huge today (1 Viewer)

@richh87

I've managed to convince 5 family members to come with me today - and am working on more.

Today is a landmark occasion. If you care about Coventry City belonging to the City of Coventry, then today is the day to show it. Today will go down in history. Be there with as many friends and family as you can convince.

It's only 5 quid, and the money is for charity. Do what you can as today is a big piece of history for Coventry supporters, and the attendance figures of each game today will be noted across the country and beyond.

Make sure you can look yourself in the mirror today and say "I stood up for my City and my football club on the day they played outside of Coventry for the first time in 130 years".

It's going to be emotional today, but I'll be filled with pride looking at all the Sky Blue fans singing their hearts out and belting out the Sky Blue song at 3:00.

See you all there.

PUSB.

Last edited:

covkid69

any chance of putting the game back till 6pm when i finish work :( obviously not but make it a day to be proud to be a COVENTRY fan and show sisu how we feel PUSB

italiahorse

My wife went on the walk but she will not go to the Ricoh for the matches.

Last time she went was the trial run just before the stadium opened.
She had a panic attack due to the steep steps, left by herself in a panic but took wrong turn on way home and ended up on Longford waste ground accosted by druggies wanting money and then after she got away it chucked it down with rain and she was drenched.

I'll ask the Grandkids.

covkid69

oh and any pictures and video would be good for those of us who can't be at the ricoh....cheers

RegisWinner

Players come and go.
Managers come and go.
Owners come and go.
It is the fans and the City of Coventry that remain.
Sisu have taken City FC from the Coventry and the fans.

At the end of the day. The Council represent the people of Coventry.
They work for the City of Coventry for the benefit of it's citizens.
They are accountable to the people of Coventry. We have local elections.

Who are SISU accountable to?
What is SISU's motive? ££££££££!

Please go to the Ricoh and support your City.

SIR ERNIE

Just setting off now from Hampshire.

Lets pack the Ricoh.

PUSB
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

torchomatic

Yes, that worked IH. Brings a lump to the old throat that. How many are there so far would you say?

Can't be there today but I hope that there is a great turn out to show that the vast majority of sky blues fans want the club back where it belongs ............... IN COVENTRY :guitar2:

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread