Do you want to discuss boring politics? (16 Viewers)

skybluetony176

In other brexit news pasteurisation is to be phased out. Screw these frenchies meddling in our British right to get salmonella and listeria, it’s what makes us British said one government spokesman. Etch A Sketch’s and parachutes also to be banned in an effort to reclaim Britain because right, I want Britain to, right, be about British.

wingy

In other brexit news pasteurisation is to be phased out. Screw these frenchies meddling in our British right to get salmonella and listeria, it’s what makes us British said one government spokesman. Etch A Sketch’s and parachutes also to be banned in an effort to reclaim Britain because right, I want Britain to, right, be about British.
Fuck sake.
Genuine??

Hertsccfc

Ahh really addressing the pressing issues of the moment. Fuck sake. State of these pricks.
134,00 dead from Covid, one of the highest rates by population in the world
Abject failure to protect care homes by allowing residents with covid to return from hospitals
Confused policies on lockdowns and masks etc, acting too late and failing to learn lessons
Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan leaving behind many who had supported our efforts to the wrath of the Taliban
Having to threaten to break international law because the oven ready deal turned out not be be in our favour

But the sad thing is that some people will be taken in by this nonsense and blue passports and think it is all worth it.

TomRad85

Can't get frozen food items delivered because of a national dry ice shortage. Cheers Tories
So that's ASDAs excuse for the other night, rather than the dopey tosser forgot to unload all my frozen items and drove off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

You can just write the Tory manifesto from the comfort of your own home.

Mandatory impounding of any left-hand drive cars.

skybluetony176

So what's happening with gas prices.
Another kick in the bollocks for all on universal credit just as they lose their£20. a week.
It’s being suggested (not in the apparent majority woke left MSM of course) that this is down to the UK’s decision to leave the EU’s Internal Energy Market. Basically by doing so we’ve given people like Russia back control on what they charge us for the gas we depend on from them. We still have over 30 gas fired power stations and suggestions that the lights may go out as per my childhood in the 70’s looks possible. Best start stockpiling candles again.

skybluetony176

We need to get off gas ASAP. Ridiculous we hand our security to a rogue state.
There’s plenty of headlines like this
None of them seem to mention that leaving the EU IEM has handed them the ability to do this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread