Do you want to discuss boring politics? (9 Viewers)

skybluetony176

I see Starmer is finally coming out with some policies today while addressing the TUC. Raise in minimum wage, end of fire and rehire, end of zero hours contracts, flexible working, full rights from day one of employment.

Liquid Gold

I see Starmer is finally coming out with some policies today while addressing the TUC. Raise in minimum wage, end of fire and rehire, end of zero hours contracts, flexible working, full rights from day one of employment.
He's going to get slaughtered if he can't do it himself first

David O'Day

PVA

Yes I think we just have to accept that Tories can do whatever the fuck they like and get away with it because they have posh accents and the soles of their boots taste so delicious to many.

Philosorapter

First 🔔 🔚 gone.

This bloke was actually defence secretary once upon a time. The last person you would want around in the time of war in my opinion.

skybluetony176

I seem to be having a little bit of trouble.

Do you remember when we were lucky to have Gavin Williamson? It only seems like that was last week. Wait… what? Is was last week.

I also find it hard to rejoice in the departure of GW or any other cabinet minister for that matter as I’m instantly reminded that Boris purged the party of intellectuals at the last GE so who ever replaces them is likely to be equally useless.

Be a good position for Raab though. At least he could have a holiday without a crisis about to happen, with a mere 18 months notice.

Last edited:

PVA

giphy.gif

chiefdave

I also find it hard to rejoice in the departure of GW or any other cabinet minister for that matter as I’m instantly reminded that Boris purged the party of intellectuals at the last GE so who ever replaces them is likely to be equally useless.
No matter how often you say they couldn't possibly find anyone worse they always seem to manage it!

David O'Day

Liz Truss as Foreign Sec

hahaha

It's actually a pretty shite job where you get no credit and only get spoken about when things go wrong.

I'm trying to imagine Anthony Blinken's face the first time they meet

David O'Day

All you teachers look like you have Nadhim Zahawi who is a fucking idiot riding high on a vaccine rollout that has stalled and he had very little to do with.

Still not Dorries so that is a bonus

wingy

Well slimey slippery Jenrick is out.
That's good from my perspective.
Has Gove picked it up as part of his multiple briefs.
Not exactly much for a big hitter,well out of the way.

Brighton Sky Blue

All you teachers look like you have Nadhim Zahawi who is a fucking idiot riding high on a vaccine rollout that has stalled and he had very little to do with.

I mean literally anyone who hadn't been sacked as a minister before would be better than the previous incumbent

Ian1779

If just one time we had someone that worked in education….

Totally agree about Dorries though… she’s just a prettier Therese Coffey.

Users who are viewing this thread