Do you want to discuss boring politics? (8 Viewers)

clint van damme

Haven't mentioned your nauseating pal for ages. But nice try. Apologies for entering the circle jerk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Haha! My pal? Can you link any exchanges between us, or how many likes of each others posts?

TomRad85

Haha! My pal? Can you link any exchanges between us, or how many likes of each others posts?
Pal might be a stretch, I doubt he has any tbf. But you often seem to be the only one willing to defend the gimp.
Look you're alright, I'll leave it

Liquid Gold

Round 1
CVD v TR85

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Pal might be a stretch, I doubt he has any tbf. But you often seem to be the only one willing to defend the gimp.
Look you're alright, I'll leave it

I don't think I've ever defended him, I get the feeling he's quite capable of doing that himself.

I've never slated him either so if that's classed as being pally or involved in a circle jerk then fair enough.

TomRad85

I don't think I've ever defended him, I get the feeling he's quite capable of doing that himself.

I've never slated him either so if that's classed as being pally or involved in a circle jerk then fair enough.

No, this whole thread is a circle jerk.

If by defending himself you mean calling someone a weirdo or one of his other top notch insults then yes he's well capable.

skybluetony176

Labour need a new manifesto and quick. They might get more votes if people know what they stand for. Cutting national insurance, closing tax loopholes and raising the higher tax rate would be a good starting point.

SBAndy

I'm not entirely sure what the Tory backbenchers Find funny

It’s embarrassing to watch. Like trying to debate with a group of toddlers. Just bonkers the wealth of that front bench - did anyone ask why the got involved in politics?

Grendel

It’s embarrassing to watch. Like trying to debate with a group of toddlers. Just bonkers the wealth of that front bench - did anyone ask why the got involved in politics?

Im not sure why the millionaire Sir Keir bothered - he’s not even very good at it

skybluetony176

Good news everyone. Papers are saying this morning that Boris wants to out do Maggie and have another 10 years as PM. TBF his record of outdoing Maggie is going well. Maggie killed the mining industry, Boris has killed the fishing industry, the haulage industry and the farming industry. Maggie delivered poll tax whereas Boris has delivered the highest taxes since the 50’s, mind you the burden has been put on the poorest so Maggie would have been proud of that.

skybluetony176

Boris is going to be furious when he finds out that Pritti Patel has broken the ministerial code again. Especially as it’s over the 3rd runway that he will do anything to stop

David O'Day

Boris is going to be furious when he finds out that Pritti Patel has broken the ministerial code again. Especially as it’s over the 3rd runway that he will do anything to stop

Or run away from a vote on

David O'Day

Good news everyone. Papers are saying this morning that Boris wants to out do Maggie and have another 10 years as PM. TBF his record of outdoing Maggie is going well. Maggie killed the mining industry, Boris has killed the fishing industry, the haulage industry and the farming industry. Maggie delivered poll tax whereas Boris has delivered the highest taxes since the 50’s, mind you the burden has been put on the poorest so Maggie would have been proud of that.

He won't last 10 years, his own party will see him off as soon as they no longer need him

Users who are viewing this thread