Do you want to discuss boring politics? (12 Viewers)

clint van damme

Things like this is why I just don’t think Labour will learn the lessons it needs to.

Next election could be even more of a wipe out.

they'll never be consensus on how to move forward while the two main factions are at war and the warring doesn't look like stopping.

Evo1883

Think it's time old Jeremy shut the fuck up too...it's time his worshippers moved on too. Screenshot_20210508-203307_Chrome.jpg

Evo1883

Thought that’s what you want though. No patronising or condescending of the working class there in that tweet.

No but he had his chance, and many Labour supporters can't let him go .
Still cling onto him like he could come back and save the party .

It's embarrassing

He has way too much influence still on many Labour supporters

Ian1779

No but he had his chance, and many Labour supporters can't let him go .
Still cling onto him like he could come back and save the party .

It's embarrassing

He has way too much influence still on many Labour supporters
He’s not coming back - we all know that. And maybe he’s got influence still because the ‘new leadership’ have had nothing compelling to replace what he’s saying. He’s an independent MP now anyway... don’t see why those that don’t like him still worry about what he has to say.

It’sabatch87

The Labour Party eating itself,Comedy gold.
Got a beer chilling out, a big city win and the Deniers on here can’t see why people won’t vote Labour.
Have a good evening all Cheers!!

clint van damme

Evo1883

Scotland

Pro independence parties 72 seats
Unionist parties under 60

Unionist vote totals 51%

giphy.gif

Evo1883

I just read something on twitter that was quite staggering really .

Unionist votes in Scotland were split so much so between Labour, lib and tory , that had they been centralised to 1 party in every region the SNP would have won less than 15 seats .

PVA

But that's just made up, this isn't:

but he's got a posh voice and can throw out a bit of Latin so its OK!

It seems when Labour insinuate it, it's the most dreadful behaviour imaginable.

When the Tories actually say it, in black and white, people ask if they can have a lick of their boots and promise they'll give them their vote.

chiefdave

It's at the point where the libs , Labour and the greens need to start looking at some sort of coalition
How much value do any of those 'brands' have anymore? Is there a discussion to be had to merging all three under a new name to try and lose some of the baggage.

Very drastic but I can't see any sign of a Labour resurgence anytime soon and the Lub Dem and Greens are firmly on the sidelines.

wingy

Total vote numbers apparently v seats won.

Unionist votes won by around 50,000 overall .

With around 1 million less votes than at the referendum in 2014
Ah 51%of the vote.
Yeah I wondered whether 63%turnout standard or higher because of the chance of referendum?

Evo1883

Yeah I get that but it'd be interesting to see what %of the overall vote Cameron had when he called the EU one

Did anybody actually care a referendum was called though ? As everybody expected a remain win .

This is the break up of the union , its our constitution , 400 years .

Not some trading bloc agreement

Has to be concrete for Westminster to allow it to happen, and with less votes than pro independence parties , why would Westminster allow it...they wont

Last edited:

It’sabatch87

Users who are viewing this thread