Do you want to discuss boring politics? (13 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

I'm not sure what his angle is, it was a strange comment.

Dubed, you can donate to the donkey sanctuary here: Catch up with our donkeys | The Donkey Sanctuary

Cheers pva, as it happens you have lighted upon one of those that I already have a monthly commitment to (twenty quid a month, as it happens). I think we should all do our bit rather than relying on others, having a moan and simply discussing the plight of world, eh?

PVA

Ah. So you were making the point I thought you might have been, but I decided surely you wouldn’t go for such a tenuous argument.

So I can’t comment on the government cutting foreign aid because I haven’t donated to the India crisis or the Donkey Sanctuary. Gotcha.

PVA

I donate to Cancer and the dogs Trust 😍

Every month for 12 years

The way you've worded that makes it sound like you donate to cancer, as in supporting cancer 😯 :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing you just missed out 'Research'?

Good man. I donate to Cancer Research too.

skybluetony176

Tut Tut Tut.

"Vote to protect leaseholders from cladding costs fails despite Tory rebellion | Housing | The Guardian" Vote to protect leaseholders from cladding costs fails despite Tory rebellion | Housing | The Guardian
I didn’t realise until I just saw it on the news that Boris had previously stood up in parliament and pledged that no leaseholder would have to front the cost of replacing cladding.

Boris not a man of his word. Who could have seen that coming.

Users who are viewing this thread