Do you want to discuss boring politics? (14 Viewers)

clint van damme

No I'm holding a mirror to you, you idiot.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No, you're still petty point scoring.
People either call out the comments by Rayner and Johnson or you call out neither.
People either call out the threats and made to Abbott and to Patel or you call out nether.

But if you do call out one and not the other then you're just weaponising it for your own agenda.

skybluetony176

No I'm holding a mirror to you, you idiot.

You really aren’t. I read back your responses to my posts before posting a couple of minutes ago. You tried to shut me down, nothing else. You didn’t acknowledge or accept what I was saying even though it’s unequivocally true. Go away and be quiet was your response. Holding a mirror up is A) not dismissing what Angela Rayner said, which I didn’t. And then B) demonstrate that it’s happening across the floor, which is what I did.

You also got snotty with me when I pointed out that elements of the far right are essentially blaming him for his own death because he supports taking children out of refugee camps.

You’re burying your head in the sand not holding a mirror up to anything. There is an adult conversation to have here if you’re interested but that isn’t going to happen by telling people to shut up and go away.

TomRad85

No, you're still petty point scoring.
People either call out the comments by Rayner and Johnson or you call out neither.
People either call out the threats and made to Abbott and to Patel or you call out nether.

But if you do call out one and not the other then you're just weaponising it for your own agenda.
No I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people in this thread who are happy to weaponise the words of Conservatives but get butt hurt when the shoe is now on the other foot. I should have known it was a pointless endeavour.

clint van damme

No I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people in this thread who are happy to weaponise the words of Conservatives but get butt hurt when the shoe is now on the other foot. I should have known it was a pointless endeavour.

Thanks for proving my point.

TomRad85

You really aren’t. I read back your responses to my posts before posting a couple of minutes ago. You tried to shut me down, nothing else. You didn’t acknowledge or accept what I was saying even though it’s unequivocally true. Go away and be quiet was your response. Holding a mirror up is A) not dismissing what Angela Rayner said, which I didn’t. And then B) demonstrate that it’s happening across the floor, which is what I did.

You also got snotty with me when I pointed out that elements of the far right are essentially blaming him for his own death because he supports taking children out of refugee camps.

You’re burying your head in the sand not holding a mirror up to anything. There is an adult conversation to have here if you’re interested but that isn’t going to happen by telling people to shut up and go away.
I try to shut you down because you talk shit at every opportunity. Get a hobby, seriously.

skybluetony176

No one has responded to posts of what AR said anything like you have to posts pointing out what Tories have said. You’ve told people to shut up, go away and resulted to name calling.

skybluetony176

I try to shut you down because you talk shit at every opportunity. Get a hobby, seriously.

How can I be talking shit when what I’ve said is factually correct. Just because you don’t like what I’ve said doesn’t make it shit.

TomRad85

U haven't. I've avoided making it about sides as much as possible.
You've tried to make excuses for a man talking about sending bombs. Hypocrisy.
I'm not even talking about you specifically Clint, I've not read all your posts. There's a lot of Rayner said this but this Tory said x, y and z. If you can't see it it's your bias showing. I'll remember that this is how it works next time someone on here flags something a Conservative says again and we'll just have another good old shit slinging contest. Excellent.

Grendel

This is the only example I'm going to put on here, but a Tory MP joked about sending a bomb to a Labour MP only two weeks ago and I don't think it's been mentioned, the hypocrisy is off the scale.

You either say tone down the rhetoric and apply it to all sides or you don't.

I think its time it was toned down. I could point out several examples of hypocrisy by posters on this thread,they could probably do the same to me but I'm not going to because it just descends into more tit for tat bollocks and a mans murder becomes weaponised.

I think you miss the point

TomRad85

How can I be talking shit when what I’ve said is factually correct. Just because you don’t like what I’ve said doesn’t make it shit.
There was a match thread yesterday you know, any danger of you entering one some day?

Grendel

There was a match thread yesterday you know, any danger of you entering one some day?

when he’s accused of that he makes some half arsed effort to comment on football for a few days like o drivel - then reverts back to type

clint van damme

I'm not even talking about you specifically Clint, I've not read all your posts. There's a lot of Rayner said this but this Tory said x, y and z. If you can't see it it's your bias showing. I'll remember that this is how it works next time someone on here flags something a Conservative says again and we'll just have another good old shit slinging contest. Excellent.

Of course, but what we're specifically talking about here is inflammatory rhetoric.

We should either call it all out or accept it.

I wasn't bothered about Rayners comments, but on reflection you either slate that sort of stuff or you don't.

Same with the threats of violence and sexual violence across the board. Call it all out or don't mention it.

Grendel

Of course, but what we're specifically talking about here is inflammatory rhetoric.

We should either call it all out or accept it.

I wasn't bothered about Rayners comments, but on reflection you either slate that sort of stuff or you don't.

Same with the threats of violence and sexual violence across the board. Call it all out or don't mention it.

Im not talking about inflammatory rhetoric

PVA

It's not so much the hypocrisy of 'Labour said this' 'Conservative said this' that annoys me. Each 'side' is entitled to point out something bad the other side has done.

What annoys me is the justifications and excuses for bad shit the Tories do. If someone points out something bad a Labour MP has done I think most, if not all, Labour supporters will say 'yeah fair enough that's out of order'

But when a Tory is pulled up for something all sorts of excuses and reasonings are pulled out the hat to defend it.

Just admit it was bad and move on. Don't try and defend racist remarks, for example, as has happened in here before.

COV

If it wasn’t for the fact that a bloke was murdered in barbaric circumstances, this would all be mildly entertaining. Everyone seems to be saying exactly the same thing, but nobody is willing to concede that they’ve done precisely what they’re accusing everyone else of doing.

Grendel

OK, maybe I have missed the point. What are you talking about?

Im talking about the subsequent epitaph from Rayner

she either thinks he’s racist scum or she doesn’t - she says she despises all Tories so be glad hes

she is trying to emulate her heroes - the likes of McDonnell and Corbyn who’ve seen it as there duty to make and support “direct action” against Tory MPs - all Tories are evil - you can’t then just say nice words on death and start all over again

one dead Tory is a start

I wished I’d killed Margaret thatcher

Degending the rights of a murderer of British MP

Every party has cranks. Labour have them in senior positions

frankly I don’t care. I want more of Rayner as it ensures the wilderness years carry on

clint van damme

Im talking about the subsequent epitaph from Rayner

she either thinks he’s racist scum or she doesn’t - she says she despises all Tories so be glad hes

she is trying to emulate her heroes - the likes of McDonnell and Corbyn who’ve seen it as there duty to make and support “direct action” against Tory MPs - all Tories are evil - you can’t then just say nice words on death and start all over again

one dead Tory is a start

I wished I’d killed Margaret thatcher

Degending the rights of a murderer of British MP

Every party has cranks. Labour have them in senior positions

frankly I don’t care. I want more of Rayner as it ensures the wilderness years carry on

But you don't bring up a tory joking about sending bombs to Labour MPs, you don't criticise the abuse and threats aimed at Abbott, I could go on and on.

Grendel

But you don't bring up a tory joking about sending bombs to Labour MPs, you don't criticise the abuse and threats aimed at Abbott, I could go on and on.

As I’ve said you have cranks in all parties - they tend to be at the back of the room not at the front and determine the party direction

Grendel

Johnson is PM

Johnson hadn’t labelled all opposition scum at a party conference and hasn’t laughed when a Tory M.P. dies and said it’s a start and hasn’t to my knowledge been arrested and detained for defending Ira bombers

But again I don’t care. I want more of Rayner and I kind it when Len and Jeremy come out as these people are massive electoral turn offs.

They want a class war - we’ve moved on it’s not 1970 any more

clint van damme

Johnson hadn’t labelled all opposition scum at a party conference and hasn’t laughed when a Tory M.P. dies and said it’s a start and hasn’t to my knowledge been arrested and detained for defending Ira bombers

But again I don’t care. I want more of Rayner and I kind it when Len and Jeremy come out as these people are massive electoral turn offs.

They want a class war - we’ve moved on it’s not 1970 any more

Johnson has got a huge charge sheet, he's actually facilitated an assault. Admittedly not all while in number 10, but you're proving my point.
Either call it all out or accept it.

shmmeee

If it wasn’t for the fact that a bloke was murdered in barbaric circumstances, this would all be mildly entertaining. Everyone seems to be saying exactly the same thing, but nobody is willing to concede that they’ve done precisely what they’re accusing everyone else of doing.

Spot on

Grendel

Johnson has got a huge charge sheet, he's actually facilitated an assault. Admittedly not all while in number 10, but you're proving my point.
Either call it all out or accept it.

The assault is a total allegation and again your completely ignoring the issue yet at election time you lose time and time again

TomRad85

Right now I have a bit more time to respond to this claptrap...

Firstly I am indeed trying to be a bit more mindful and reflect on my own thoughts. I no longer consume news stories designed to annoy me and I pay little to no attention to what lunatics on social media think. Both things you do literally all the time and then post on here, to what end I have no idea?

Who is this 'far right' you speak of for example and why do you care? What are the odd balls on the 'far left' upto? Busy celebrating the death of a good man. Well congratulations Tony, I hope you're happy to be on the side of moral good.

As I've said before, I don't think you're a bad man but you really need to do yourself a favour and leave the politics alone occasionally.

clint van damme

The assault is a total allegation and again your completely ignoring the issue yet at election time you lose time and time again

You not heard the tape?
Or the homophobic comments? (Tank top bum boys).
Or the racism (picaninnie smiles).
Or the domestic abuse incident (when he was PM)
But you crack on with your disingenuous outrage . Ignore the next time a Labour MP is the victim and start bumping you gums when it's a tory.

You can have the last word because I didn't want to get drawn into this on the back of a man's murder and have already said more than I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread