Do you think we will be relegated against Millwall? (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Only if we lose and Bristol win

smileycov

Facebook User
nope, i think we will win next two and draw away at southampton, as they will just need draw to confirm promotion and that will be enough to relegate Barnsley :D

smileycov

Facebook User
Yep, they will lose all remaining games ending on 47 points, same as us.

mememe

Yes I do. I think this side has gone as far as they can. Bristol city will beat hammers 1 nil and we will lose 2 nil.

And knowing us our players will simper out of it

malkitccfc

think portsmouth will win all their games and us and bristol city will lose all of ours. Well, its more likely than us staying up with our current fit to play 2 players!

kepit 2 yusen

think portsmouth will win all their games and us and bristol city will lose all of ours. Well, its more likely than us staying up with our current fit to play 2 players!
<br />
<br />
With no strikers now fit, possibly McSheffrey and Norwood up front. Not that sideways Sammie will get one up to them. I would say on balance of probabilities, it will all be over tomorrow night. If we are, I'm stuck with 2 unwanted S'ton tickets plus coaches, that would be just too depressing to attend !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If we are, I'm stuck with 2 unwanted S'ton tickets plus coaches, that would be just too depressing to attend !

If you don't want them, I'll have 'em! (Don't need the coach tickets though - it's just a short ferry hop for me!) :whistle:

MatthewWallis

I think we will be relegated tomorrow, the thing I can't decide is do I cry in front of people or on my own in a corner somewhere...

skyblue19

We will lose but so will Bristol so won't be over tomorrow. Would be nice if it goes to the last day just so some hope is still alive but think a draw with donnie will see us gone. Here's to league 1 hopefully with a squad of players left!

coundonskyblue

It will be Saturday.

I think us Bristol & Barnsley will all draw tomorrow. Barnsley will then be out of reach.

We will then beat Donny, but Bristol will beat Barnsley.

sylus

nope dont think we will be relegated 2moro..like coundonskyblue said..i think it will be saturday to..:(

Brighton Sky Blue

The King Pwawn Awena isn't a ground I will miss to be fair-give me Brunton Park over that any day of the week ;)

coop

It just shows how big that Bristol game was a draw there and we would of took it to the last day but I think Saturday will be the day we go down.Strange but that's the only game i would of missed all season as my lads in a final at the Oval Kick off 2 15 so carnt make it maybe a blessing.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I reckon we can beat Millwall. But how many times have I said something similar this season? Its out of our hands now, even if we play great til the end of the season it still all hangs on Bristol doing poorly as well! Hopefully we'll see some passion from the players tomorrow! Anyone would think they have plans to move to another club? :whistle: Can't forget that Millwall have been incredible lately.

skybluelee

Utterly convinced we will be relegated on Saturday. Can't see us getting anything tomorrow, the players are running on empty, but Bristol will also lose to a Hammers side that can't stop scoring. Think we'll beat Doncaster but Bristol will also win against Barnsley.

Bring on the novelty of a 1 hour journey to watch City against Yeovil and Bournemouth next year.

Paxman II

Would like to remind y'all that had Pompey not been deducted 10 points we would now be chasing Barnsley for survival and that my friends is the reality of our season.

oakey

No.
What's the point of being a supporter if you expect your team to fail?
Being a fan is an act of faith... Or why not go and support Man utd or Barca?
PUSB

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Would like to remind y'all that had Pompey not been deducted 10 points we would now be chasing Barnsley for survival and that my friends is the reality of our season.

Equally, if they hadn't cheated and assembled a squad their finances couldn't even begin to maintain, they might have accumulated a lot less points than their 10-point deduction left them with

SEVENT7

Equally, if they hadn't cheated and assembled a squad their finances couldn't even begin to maintain, they might have accumulated a lot less points than their 10-point deduction left them with

to be fair that could be said about 90% of other teams including coventry. pompey suffered from a series of questionable owners.
if points were deducted for unpaid bills the table would look very different.

Brighton Sky Blue

to be fair that could be said about 90% of other teams including coventry. pompey suffered from a series of questionable owners.
if points were deducted for unpaid bills the table would look very different.

Questionable owners who delivered them 2 FA Cup finals and European football, along with an artificially high league placing-and to boot, they now have the sympathy of local and national press and other football fans despite shafting a long list of local businesses and institutions. It's simply indefensible.

torchomatic

Obviously depends on other results. With our injury problems tonight could easily turn out to be the night.

Macca

Can t see bristol winning tonight though. The pain to be prolonged until Saturday when we go down with a win

torchomatic

Couldnt see them beating Forest or getting a point on Saturday. They have a sizable squad.

Macca

Yeh but trust me, everyone is down there for a reason. They are due a loss. Best result tonight could be a waterlogged pitch!

Users who are viewing this thread