Do you think we will be in a relegation battle? (1 Viewer)

Do you think we will be in a relegation battle?

• Yes

Votes: 106 57.3%
  • No

Votes: 79 42.7%

• Total voters

procdoc

Given the feverish debate over our transfer business so far, do you think we are in for a relegation battle or do you think we will finish more comfortably?

slowpoke

We wouldn’t have been last season but for the injuries we suffered to our better players until after Christmas once they got back around February we were okay not brilliant and need improvement I’m optimistic we will be better and more consistent this season,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Do you think we will be in a relegation battle?
Promotion!!!!

shmmeee

As it stands 100%, we’re worse than last season. If we get 3/4 decent loans in then who knows. 1/2 then we’ll be about where we were last year.

slowpoke

I don’t agree we are worse we need more additions to our squad I don’t know who or how our rivals have bought and sold but I’m okay with what we have done.

COV

We wouldn’t have been last season but for the injuries we suffered to our better players until after Christmas once they got back around February we were okay not brilliant and need improvement I’m optimistic we will be better and more consistent this season,

Does last season really count as a relegation battle?

It was uncomfortable until a few games from the end maybe but having seen a few genuine relegation battles in my time last season was not one of them tbh

slowpoke

Does last season really count as a relegation battle?

It was uncomfortable until a few games from the end maybe but having seen a few genuine relegation battles in my time last season was not one of them tbh
No it wasn’t really once we got through that horrible February with 5 points more than I thought we would get we weren’t too bad, nothing like the do or die days we had almost year after year in the 70s, 80s & 90s

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Saying "it's too soon to tell" is a bit of a cop out. The question is asked as of now do you think we're in a relegation battle.

If you're not prepared to comment then you may as well say "I'm going to wait until May and see"

OK YES I THINK WE'RE GOING TO GET FUCKING RELETATED.

Reactions: COV

COV

Saying "it's too soon to tell" is a bit of a cop out. The question is asked as of now do you think we're in a relegation battle.

If you're not prepared to comment then you may as well say "I'm going to wait until May and see"

You know it’s not the end of July yet, right?

slowpoke

Yes, it's a competitive league and without real investment it is hard to see anything but being in the bottom third of the table.
But what about the others around us have they recruited or got rid of players I reckon for many the latter for example are Millwall who we battered 6-1 at the end of last season better equipt than us, I doubt it.

lordy_87

Well it is too soon to tell though, we haven't finalised our squad yet.

Reactions: COV

Liquid Gold

Well it is too soon to tell though, we haven't finalised our squad yet.
So we have to predict based on our current squad, how we predict our transfer business will go and how strong we think other teams will be.

When you ask the weatherman what it's going to be like tomorrow he doesn't say "Too soon to tell, sun isn't up and I haven't looked out of the window"

Users who are viewing this thread