Do you think robins will be the man to take us back up (4 Viewers)

aloisijohnnyaloisi

We've made clear progression each and every season under Robins and I reckon we'll see that again this season. On the whole we play attractive football, he has a good relationship with the fans and seems like a nice bloke. Long may it continue.

Also at a time when everything else in the club is unstable, I think it's easy to underestimate the impact of having stability with the manager.

You only need to look at our own history to see how ineffective chopping and changing managers is.

vow

We won 5 on the trot followed by a few defeats last season and some wanted him out, knee jerk reaction which seems to happen a lot in this day and age, I believe due to impatience and instant gratification, unfortunately.

I've never overtly questioned Robins' tactics as you can/could see at the end of our L2 campaign, the type of attractive passing game he was trying to implement.

Give him the contract soon please!

He deserves a lot of respect and credit for what he's achieved with us under the circumstances.

Gazolba

On the whole, he's done a good job since he's been here.
I hope we can keep him since continuity is a good thing.
But I don't think his being on a long contract would prevent him leaving if he wanted to.

cc84cov

Anyone else feel this season could be very special ? Looking at the table it’s hard to see us dropping out of top 6 all season,the squad looks very strong with a fighting spirit with our best 11 on paper yet to start together,have to feel if it’s going to happen this season could be our best chance.

ccfcchris

If the club carries on in the same manner, with the same kind of recruitment policy, do you think Robins will be the man who eventually takes us back up, even if its not this season, would you give him the time..
Do you think the club need to offer him a long term deal, and are you satisfied with his tenure so far..
What do you think?

Adge

Top 6 will be a great achievement and will be an improvement obviously on last seasons 8th places finish. Talk of top 2/automatic promotion is overly optimistic with all the baggage surrounding the club.

Garryb80

Top 6 will be a great achievement and will be an improvement obviously on last seasons 8th places finish. Talk of top 2/automatic promotion is overly optimistic with all the baggage surrounding the club.
Yet that is the talk from the club itself. Hard as fans not to believe the same

Users who are viewing this thread