Do you remember when sisu took over (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

And we had signings like Westwood, fox, Dann, Gunnersson,
I never thought it would come to this

Sky_Blue_Daz

And they sold them for next too nothing, bastards

Sky_Blue_Daz

Daft as it sounds even the Marlon King signing, they dragged our name through the dirt
To be fair he got match fit, but left for nothing.
Why not give him an 18 month contract and sell him halfway through rather then lose out

AND THEY ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE, COCKWOMBLES

steve82

Let's be fair they did sign JJ and Jordan Turnbull last summer! Ok, ok getting no better is it

ajsccfc

I was massively relieved they took us over just in time as I'd read what would happen if it never went through; we'd have experienced administration and in the worst case scenario, relegation to League One.

Imagine

i think the signing of Marlon King as some bearing on part of the situation the club finds it self in as a certain person got her nickers in a twist about it and never forgive the club.

wingy

i think the signing of Marlon King as some bearing on part of the situation the club finds it self in as a certain person got her nickers in a twist about it and never forgive the club.
While that episode was controversial, leading to those awful chants in a ground populated with Women and Children, I fear it was the boardroom changes then that proved more pivotal.
He was a damn good footballer for that level though, but it was a damaging signing for that reason and the prevarication /uncertainty created over nearly a couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread