Do you really want the City to lose? (1 Viewer)

Skybluerevolution (Pt2) How many more years of total fucking shite mismanagement and asset stripping are you up for mate? YOU and a few more like you are fucking unbeleiveable!

Really please explain what your going to do if SISU walk away tomorrow? whats the plan, whose paying the bills....? YOU and NOPM? no didn't thinks so...

Supporting who ??? SISU & Northampton town FC you mean...NO THANKS !!!

Supporting COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB as I have done for the past 38 years, through thick and thin, so either get on board and support the team or give it a rest, please.

CarpyCov84

Ill be honest I respect your view but I don't agree with it your not alone either it's just the way it is of course some fans are gonna go but I know me like most won't step foot inside that stadium for reasons Obvious

italiahorse

To be honest if we are confirmed as at Northampton for at least 3 years I will not give a flying toss about the club.
This is still to play out.

Whether I hope they loose is unknown but I think initially to spite SISU I will hope everything they touch goes wrong, including CCFC. I can't see myself coming back to support them.

RegisWinner

I have been supporting Cov for 40 years. I hope they lose every match under Sisu/Otium. I feel sorry for our young players. However I feel more sorry for our fans and the city of Coventry. Sometimes one needs to look at the bigger picture over a longer time frame. As long as these people are in charge and Cov are playing out of Coventry, I will not support them. I will neither insult or abuse those who do support Sisu FC. Having said that I did cheer loudly when we equalised. Old habits die hard.

Sky Blue Kid

Skybluerevolution (Pt2) Who's going to pay the bills ??????? SISU have done sweet fuck all about paying bills mate, and as for walking away no problem there. is there? plenty waiting in the wings to take over from a shit hedge fund.

Sky Blue Kid

Skybluerevolution (Pt2) Don't you own/run a pub/restaurant near the Ricoh?. If so you more than anyone should be moaning about the team playing at Northampton. Then again, if I'm not mistaken you were offering 15% discount if SBT members mentioned they were(Member) Be happy to be told otherwise. If not, why do you make the stance that you are?

ccfctommy

So lets say a new stadium is built what happens then? Do you still want Evil Sisu FC to get beat then? Or will everyone return like nothings happened?

Sky Blue Kid

SISU said they would build a 10-12k stadium(Believe it when I see it) Nowhere near big enough as a sellout 32k crowd proved in the "Tin pot" cup against Crewe. Get real man, SISU have no intention or ambition for CCFC whatsoever, and the sooner some of you realise this the better!

Skybluerevolution (Pt2) Don't you own/run a pub/restaurant near the Ricoh?. If so you more than anyone should be moaning about the team playing at Northampton. Then again, if I'm not mistaken you were offering 15% discount if SBT members mentioned they were(Member) Be happy to be told otherwise. If not, why do you make the stance that you are?

Nowhere near the Ricoh, it is in the city center, I don't want to go to Northampton but I will if my team is playing there, and I am happy to give 15% off to SBTalk members....not sure what this has to do with me wanting my team to win, I dislike SISU as much as the next City supporter, you have lost me I don't know what point you are trying to make?

Skybluerevolution (Pt2) Who's going to pay the bills ??????? SISU have done sweet fuck all about paying bills mate, and as for walking away no problem there. is there? plenty waiting in the wings to take over from a shit hedge fund.

Oh please, they withheld rent everything else was paid, by me stating the bleeding obvious to you I am now starting to sound like a SISU fan, which I am not, but lets not start making stuff up just to win a debate...so I ask again who will pay the bills, you know the wages of the office staff, people like us that have mortgages? please name the plenty waiting to take on our club, because so far I have seen no evidence to prove that anyone is willing to put their hand in their pocket to buy us, I heard that people are waiting to get it, the land and stadium for next to nothing, Trust, Byng, Hoffman, PH4....I would love one of these to break cover and offer some real money...but it aint happening is it....so again I ask you, SISU leave tomorrow - WHO, PAYS THE BILLS???

Sky Blue Kid

You don't seem sure about a lot of things mate. Taking all those fans away from Coventry to Northampton and depriving you and others a livelihood at least should stir some sort of resistance within you! I'll bet your pub/restaurant was heaving with football supporters after the Crewe game eh? Not anymore mate:(

SISU said they would build a 10-12k stadium(Believe it when I see it) Nowhere near big enough as a sellout 32k crowd proved in the "Tin pot" cup against Crewe. Get real man, SISU have no intention or ambition for CCFC whatsoever, and the sooner some of you realise this the better![/QUOTE

Again wrong, the proposed stadium is nearer 15/18k built as a modular, so can be added to in the future if needed - 32,000 how many times have we sold anywhere near that at The Ricoh 4/5 times? anyway as you and most on here wont be supporting Coventry City at the new stadium we wont need any more than the 10/12k you incorrectly quoted...how old are you (really)?

valiant15

Why should any of them offer sisu any money? How much did sisu pay for the club? There's people out there waiting for them to admit defeat and walk away. Its a bullshit argument along the lines of there's nobody out there to take over. That proved to be a load of bollocks didn't it.

You don't seem sure about a lot of things mate. Taking all those fans away from Coventry to Northampton and depriving you and others a livelihood at least should stir some sort of resistance within you! I'll bet your pub/restaurant was heaving with football supporters after the Crewe game eh? Not anymore mate:(

No mate it was not...we are more of a restaurant - what don't I seem sure about, your talking in riddles....how old are you?

valiant15

SISU said they would build a 10-12k stadium(Believe it when I see it) Nowhere near big enough as a sellout 32k crowd proved in the "Tin pot" cup against Crewe. Get real man, SISU have no intention or ambition for CCFC whatsoever, and the sooner some of you realise this the better![/QUOTE

Again wrong, the proposed stadium is nearer 15/18k built as a modular, so can be added to in the future if needed - 32,000 how many times have we sold anywhere near that at The Ricoh 4/5 times? anyway as you and most on here wont be supporting Coventry City at the new stadium we wont need any more than the 10/12k you incorrectly quoted...how old are you (really)?

What new stadium ffs. Its all pie in the sky.

Why should any of them offer sisu any money? How much did sisu pay for the club? There's people out there waiting for them to admit defeat and walk away. Its a bullshit argument along the lines of there's nobody out there to take over. That proved to be a load of bollocks didn't it.

Because SISU own Coventry City, and if anyone wants the club they will have to pay for it, because it a private business it's that simple, it is not going for free, Joe Elliott does not need to call around shareholders homes to beg the shares from them...like he did for SISU...to get the club from the fans,

valiant15

Because SISU own Coventry City, and if anyone wants the club they will have to pay for it, because it a private business it's that simple, it is not going for free, Joe Elliott does not need to call around shareholders homes to beg the shares from them...like he did for SISU...to get the club from the fans,

Its not worth anything. Its worthless.

italiahorse

You mean when only SISU wanted us?
SISU saved us at the time but all that good work is undone and the only way they can save us now is to leave.

You sound like a man driven trying to justify going to northampton ???

Just be Honest to yourself you and whoever else goes is letting the rest down FACT !!!

of course I am mate FACT (I think you need to Google the word FACT)....you probably don't even go to games, so it wont matter to you will it, we could be playing in your front garden and you still wouldn't turn up...

CarpyCov84

Haha truth hurts fella Don't it well sorry to disappoint but I go to home and some away games your very upset and I can only put it down to the fact you have spent all day today trying to justify going to Northampton when u know yourself it's wrong and in Doing so you've made yourself look a total prat with the utter garbage that has come out your mouth...

You mean when only SISU wanted us?
SISU saved us at the time but all that good work is undone and the only way they can save us now is to leave.

I agree, but they are not going anywhere at this moment in time, I want us to have a club to be sold to PH4 or whoever, if we starve them it dies...can no one else see this, or is this board 100% kill the team...?

Users who are viewing this thread