Dmc (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

If we payed him 6 months wages and gave forest a minimum fee. Could we afford it?

Then he would still be motivated to perform, so he gets a good deal in the summer.

Otis

First time he gets the ball on Saturday we simply all have to shout out 'Run DMC, run!

BackRoomRummermill

I know what you mean, lets not forget it is not all about him but fair play he must be chuffed to nuts playing for Cov

Best since Robbie Keen no doubt.

If he does go I hope we would all give him a good reception if he plays at Cov again. He best loanee we have had in my memory

CJparker

This might be the drink / euphoria / optimism talking, but.....does anyone find it hard to remember the difference between Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood?

Grendel

Yep. Get your arses up there on Saturday!

That won't happen. Who was that idiot on the radio saying the fans should pay his wages.

dongonzalos

I know what you mean, lets not forget it is not all about him but fair play he must be chuffed to nuts playing for Cov

Best since Robbie Keen no doubt.

If he does go I hope we would all give him a good reception if he plays at Cov again. He best loanee we have had in my memory

agree............

ccfc92

is there anything stopping us extending his loan til end of the season?

seems that everyone is focusing on signing him full time, whereas surely Forest have until end of season to agree a transfer?

also, if you could get DMc and his agent to agree to it....

Highest Cov wage, say 3k PW for example. But to stop him getting lazy or goal droughts, a really high goal bonus. Say 1-2k per goal? That way, he has the chance to earn a high wage while playing well :D

covcity4life

he is happy at cov

he wont wanna go back to reserves at forrest

or join a new team where he isnt the focal point or has to get used to new players alongside him

he is in the form of his life, if he helps push it through it can happen!

hill83

Just say that Charlton come in with an 7k a week offer. He's gone. It's as simple as that.
Midlands based, happy here, scoring goals etc, none of it matters.

Except, maybe, if we are in and around the playoffs come end of december.

CarpyCov84

I'm hoping he keeps scoring and we keep winning and he wants to stay here for football reasons not just money because if we go up we can offer him a lot more next season but will he do it in the Championship ?? Debatable he's been there before but is still young I know he was very highly rated as a kid at Notts County & Saints.We could offer a contract till the end of the year with an agreement on a longer and bigger contract of gain promotion maybe.Its a tricky one but ill he sad to see him go if he leaves.

PUSB

skyblue1523

i just fear if they let him go it would knock back on the other players sisu must do all they can to sign him and not make the same mistakes as last season when we let juke go

Astute

Easy to keep moving if single but he has a young family to think of.

covcity4life

Just say that Charlton come in with an 7k a week offer. He's gone. It's as simple as that.
Midlands based, happy here, scoring goals etc, none of it matters.

Except, maybe, if we are in and around the playoffs come end of december.

its not as simple as that always

Warwickhunt

This might be the drink / euphoria / optimism talking, but.....does anyone find it hard to remember the difference between Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood?
The Bear was a Paedophile and the Wolf was'nt:p

Users who are viewing this thread