Divided fans. (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Sugar Daddies, no I cant remember that undertaking.
but what I can remember is Sisu Spokesman at the time of the take over, A certain Joe Elliot, Declaring "WE are at the dawn of very exciting times for Coventry City FootballClub,"
well "I"like thousands of others Are still waiting for that dawn to break.
On the point about scott Dann and Danny Fox, sure, they bought the players into the club, and had every right to sell them if they wished, but is this the way to carry a team upwards, towards better things, apparently some on here think YES. To those I would say "Take a glimpse at the league table, if you want to use sisu's tenure as a reference point, to their prowess of running a football club.

Some may point out, that the Heart of the club is still beating,because of the Sisu input, but others may point out that the "Soul" died, the moment they got involved.
Is the Sisu medicine, killing the spirit of the fans, who are dwindling away in large numbers, well I suppose the debate will rumble on until they finally Go.
Tankie

It's not simple - in fact it's quite complicated.
What is actual facts, what is hearsay, what was the original conditions, what changed, who is SISU (not Elliot), who was/is actually in charge .... it's very complicated.
Bottom line is we are where we are. Nobody knows if we would have been better off had we not sold Dann/Fox but instead loaned 4 million in the bank at 750K interest per year. You could say ... we have investors, they should have increased their investments ... but then you ask them to be suggar daddys, right?
I only have to look at our neighbors to see how uncertain it is to invest heavily in players. Look at their table position - is it much better than ours?

Users who are viewing this thread