Dissertation Help? (1 Viewer)

_brian_

If you're offering, that would be great! Ha, appreciate it.

Oh dear, this is embarrassing! I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding - my initial post was only written in jest! I won't be able to write your dissertation for you! Sorry!!!

TJCCFC17

Oh dear, this is embarrassing! I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding - my initial post was only written in jest! I won't be able to write your dissertation for you! Sorry!!!

Haha, no misunderstanding, I was just joking too!

sbvet

Banned
Done, but really don't like the questions saying the club. I would have liked to have an option club owners and the club.

I support the club and that hasn't wavered, but I could never support the clubs owners for example. Big difference in my mind. It always annoyed me when the trust kept using the club when referring to sisu. There is a massive difference as those that attend away games are supporting the club not the owners. Perhaps if people didn't keep making this basic mistake, people wouldn't be as divided!

jimmyhillsfanclub

.....I might do it later....but probably won't bother....now skin up...nearly elevensies time.....1 chilli pot noodle + 1 bottle of thunderbird from the Circle K....

^^^

...just employing the same attitude I had when I was a student...

Hmm :thinking about: ............ tjccfc17? That tj not short for Tim and Joy is it? :facepalm:

James Smith

Done-I remember doing mine which involved several sleepless nights of hell the days leading up to the deadline. Good Luck!

Last edited:

RegiswasGod

Done.

The sceptical side of me wonders if it is TF gathering info from us?! :thinking about:

WM

Worry not Weeman - the sceptic in you can rest. I know who has done this and he is a friend of mine. Tim Fisher is certainly not falling into the "friend" category!

houchen87

Done. Sorry, didn't understand what you were asking in the question in the middle - differing methods of following CCFC and football in general. No-one else has mentioned it so must be me! Good luck.

shmmeee

Done. Sorry, didn't understand what you were asking in the question in the middle - differing methods of following CCFC and football in general. No-one else has mentioned it so must be me! Good luck.

I think he meant do you follow other football like you follow City?

Users who are viewing this thread