Dissapointing Yes but lets be a little more positive. (1 Viewer)

skybluealways

Yes it was very dissapointing today but the fact Bristol was able to bring in 6 fresh experienced faces and we couldnt made the difference in the end. Bristol maybe shaded it in the centre of the park as Clingan and Deegan didnt want to know.
I dont blame thorn as what other manager would of put up with what he has had to put up with. If your boss at work was consistently crippling you in your job you would not be too happy would you but he has put up with alot this season.
Quite simply the owners are the main problem and the sooner people stop protecting them the better.

Positively though look to the future, we have an outstanding bunch in the academy to take us forward and the sooner the likes of clingan ( who clearly dont give a toss) go the better.
Keep the core, bring in the youth, and hopefully league one will be ok. It has worked for other teams in the past. PUSB.

skybluegod

lets be positive at the fact we have a shit team and shit owners all bodes well fir the future premier league here we come ohh wait we're getting relegated

skybluealways

Platt good, norwood why wouldnt he? played for scunny in league one and loves it, isnt going to get in at united. Nimley good player but thats fine. Keogh sold, crainie not exactly a miss.

Players like clarke,hussey,wood,deegan,mcsheffrey,mcdonald,bigi,thomas will be the base next season, and looking at league one from 8th lower well we are better already than them,.

skybluegod

Platt good, norwood why wouldnt he? played for scunny in league one and loves it, isnt going to get in at united. Nimley good player but thats fine. Keogh sold, crainie not exactly a miss.

Players like clarke,hussey,wood,deegan,mcsheffrey,mcdonald,bigi,thomas will be the base next season, and looking at league one from 8th lower well we are better already than them,.

your the most retarded cov fan ever.

Glen

Keogh will not be with us sold by SISU before they leave and they will not get true value for him anyway they never do

skybluealways

skybluegod how many games have you been too you little dick in the past 3 season, 19 years of home and away and no matter what league will continue to go every single one. - I rest my case now fuck off! fans like you make this club alot lot worse. You back the players who care to the max, i cannot say the same for clingan as he has is heart set on a move away.

skybluegod

skybluegod how many games have you been too you little dick in the past 3 season, 19 years of home and away and no matter what league will continue to go every single one. - I rest my case now fuck off! fans like you make this club alot lot worse. You back the players who care to the max, i cannot say the same for clingan as he has is heart set on a move away.

i go to every game i can actually and I'm saying what i said because you are happy that platt and craine are leaving which is just stupid platt although not a goalscorer sets up people wins flick ons .... and craine is a proven championship player who gives his all for us. Your also talking about the youngsters as if there going to be amazing in league 1 and not be sold there still unexperienced look at bigi against Peterborough he was dire and Thomas has been dropped completely

Users who are viewing this thread