Discounted Match Tickets for the Christmas Games (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Lads

Dunno if it will be of interest to any of you but we are selling discounted match tickets to the two games over the Christmas period.

We have tickets for both Bristol City (Boxing Day) and Brighton (New Years Eve) available from behind the bar at CTK Parish Centre, Westhill Rd, Coundon // Adults £18 // Concessions £10 // Under 7s £7.

Just pop in the club if you are after any

Cheers

ticketsofferbarfb.jpg

We should be doing more than just a couple of quid off. Being a ST holder what you sell these tickets at does'nt effect me but £13-£16 would have been more attractive to those who are not attending.

Last edited:
Totally Agree ParsonsHose

I'm nothing to do with the club itself - I just run buses to the games and every now and then they let us offer tickets at group rates. We dont make any extra money from it.

I am just merely advising anyone who doesnt want to get stung on the day for a £24 ticket ;-)

howzer

Banned
just do like we have for years... buy the concesion ticket at 10 quid and swipe the barcode through, bobs you uncle ..in for 10 quid!! it takes away some of the pain knowing the club that ripped us off get ripped too!! funny how that bar code reader cant work your age out!!! :claping hands::claping hands:

Appreciate that and made the connection from the flier. Good luck, hope you sell them perhaps you could PM Nick to keep this thread up top?

coop

just do like we have for years... buy the concesion ticket at 10 quid and swipe the barcode through, bobs you uncle ..in for 10 quid!! it takes away some of the pain knowing the club that ripped us off get ripped too!! funny how that bar code reader cant work your age out!!! :claping hands::claping hands:
no wonder the club have got no fucking money with fans like you.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Not good mate...:mad: I'm surprised you haven't been rumbled.. there are lights on the turnstile, green for non concession, red and green(or some similar permutation) for concessions, the stewards do watch them.. I take my son a JSB and flashed him in on my ticket and me on his... I was challenged. Sorry not wanting to be condescending but its a practice not to be encouraged.:(

Coventry La La La

Not good mate...:mad: I'm surprised you haven't been rumbled.. there are lights on the turnstile, green for non concession, red and green(or some similar permutation) for concessions, the stewards do watch them.. I take my son a JSB and flashed him in on my ticket and me on his... I was challenged. Sorry not wanting to be condescending but its a practice not to be encouraged.:(

Your replying to a banned user who was figured out to be a Leicester WUM, don't take any notice of his posts as he just talked a load of shit

Sorry Lads,

Been contacted by the club who have asked me to remove this post - they don't want me to advertise the fact that we have discounted tickets available??

Tickets are still available from the club however so either pop in or drop me a tweet @skyblueexpress it you need any.

Cheers

cornoccfc

Been contacted by the club who have asked me to remove this post - they don't want me to advertise the fact that we have discounted tickets available??

Couldn't make it up!!

£24 tickets for £18 or not going at all, way to turn fans away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread