disappointing (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

im probably a bit older than most posters on here, so I can remember some good times, going to Wembley a couple of league cup semi's some not bad seasons in the top flight. But like everyone else ive seen some real dross, too numerous to mention, but this season has to be the most disappointing I can recall in a long time. The team that started so well playing great football and scoring so many goals early on in the season has now dwindled to that performance last night, not being able to break down a team surely bound for relegation. you can blame Mowbray but without him and his contacts would we have had the loan players that made the start of the season so exciting ? I don't think so, without the shocking run of injuries to our defensive players could things have been different ? maybe. But wherever you think it went wrong last night was a real kick in the gut for me, the only way I can describe it, is as crest fallen.

oucho

'Crestfallen' just about sums it up for me too. 'Pissed off' would also be fair to say.

Samo

I'm seriously considering a flounce.

Users who are viewing this thread