Disabled season ticket prices (1 Viewer)

pw362

I go as carer with my mate from London. Emailed them earlier and they said I can renew his season ticket if I take his documents to the ticket office.

italiahorse

From the club web site.

Who is classed as a disabled supporter?

Disabled supporters are supporters who claim Medium or Higher rate Disability Living Allowance, this can be either the Mobility or Care components. Proof will be required to be shown when purchasing your first ticket and again when the allowance or Season Ticket is renewed.

How much are tickets for disabled fans?

Tickets and Season Tickets are priced at the rate relevant to the age of the supporter.

However, any supporter requiring a wheelchair bay is entitled to purchase tickets at the concessions rate because of the limited location of bays.

Who is entitled to bring a Personal Assistant?

All disabled supporters are entitled to bring a Personal Assistant free of charge, although bringing a Personal Assistant is not a necessity if a supporter does not require one.

There always seems to be issues with disabled supporters from buying tickets to arranging and managing travel.
There does not appear to be a person dedicated to disabled supporters. A single point of contact.
I have written to the club on several occasions with issues and have been told they will be bought up at various fans groups.
I have even pushed Jonathan Strange on it as nothing ever seems to happen. He advised he will feed my thoughts and concerns in, but again nothing.
I have even offered my services FOC if they want them but obviously all is okay.

chiefdave

I'm getting a bit lost here. Are we saying we are doing the same as other clubs and that somehow is a bad reflection on SISU / CCFC?

Evo1883

No ever since my dad has been going up since his disability the club has charged all disabled supporters the same .
Now this season they have taken the concession rates off disabled people not in a wheelchair .
That is it really , nobody likes change , at least when it hits you in the pocket

Users who are viewing this thread