Disabled parking at St Andrews? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

As it says in the title. Anyone know how to find out about this? If I wanted to take someone with mobility issues who can’t walk far, what options are there?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Park on the nearest double yellow lines in any road and stick the Blue Badge in the windscreen. You get up to 3 hours!

Nick

Administrator
How far can they walk? You could drop them off pretty much outside and then go and put your car on the street?

letsallsingtogether

We take an old lady to games,
We park in the church I normally drop her off at the ground, she has to walk back to the church after the match as road is closed but it's not too far.

shmmeee

I’ve emailed the disability guy at Brum so will see where that goes. Talking to him really he just needs somewhere to store his mobility scooter during the game so I’m hoping we can find somewhere and not have to take up any resources for seriously disabled supporters.

Nick

Administrator
I’ve emailed the disability guy at Brum so will see where that goes. Talking to him really he just needs somewhere to store his mobility scooter during the game so I’m hoping we can find somewhere and not have to take up any resources for seriously disabled supporters.

It will need somebody to open a door also as theres no chance it will go through those turnstyles!

Users who are viewing this thread