Video Dion Dublin's message for Steve Ogrizovic (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Blah Blah Blah (10 minute later...) Blah Blah Blah, It' the Dion Dublin Show. Fuck off to the Villa

higgs

Saw him play in the Liam Miller tribute game and she was still fairly fit ud never think he was 50

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

Unfortunately we will never see him at a Legends Day because he knows there a still more than a few idiots that will give him grief. But he is indeed a legend.

I honestly don't think anyone would give him stick now. Too much time has passed, and I think a lot of us that were around when he went to Villa now realise that Bryan Richardson engineered much of the bad feeling towards him. He got a good reaction a few years back when he was doing a commentary at the Ricoh, and that would be magnified at any Legends event.

clint van damme

Unfortunately we will never see him at a Legends Day because he knows there a still more than a few idiots that will give him grief. But he is indeed a legend.

was pissed off when he left and the way he left but let it drop ages ago for two reasons, firstly, I'll never know the full story of what went on when he left and secondly, even if he was out of order I now realise how immense his contribution was and I can forgive a bit of shithouse behavior.

Adge

I recently asked Billy Bell about this and he is hoping to get him along soon. Dion was asked to the recent legends day against Oxford but TV commitments meant he couldn’t make it as we know he’s got lots of gigs going on.

Brighton Sky Blue

I recently asked Billy Bell about this and he is hoping to get him along soon. Dion was asked to the recent legends day against Oxford but TV commitments meant he couldn’t make it as we know he’s got lots of gigs going on.

Even in his 40s Dion would have got a hattrick in that game

Covkid1968#

Blah Blah Blah (10 minute later...) Blah Blah Blah, It' the Dion Dublin Show. Fuck off to the Villa
Fricking embarrassing.... Dion who did more than most to keep us in the top flight giving respect to a Keeper who has given his all for our club.

No clue or respect shown whatsoever

Tommo1993

First City hero, yet to be beaten to my number one ever City player. Undeniable legend.

Users who are viewing this thread