Dilemma (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Ha tell him to take his boots as well just in case!

I would try and persuade the wife to take him.

Generally Midfield

Coventry City fan prefers to go and see nomadic franchise from another sport rather than the Sky Blues at Wembley - that's beyond mental!!!

I'm also getting a bit nervous everyones talking about a day out at Wembley when theres still a semi final which I'm sure we're more than capable of messing up. One step at a time and all that.

Brylowes

Unfortunately, I won't be there if it happens as I'll be recovering from the transplant. Gutted for my lad who has never been and never likely to go to Wembley.
How old is he Torch, my lads 15, me the wife and he will be going (if we get there) would
Happily take him with us.

letsallsingtogether

And there I was thinking this was a CCFC fans forum
Just my opinion n' all......... but this guy sounds like he's a C**T to me. If he wasn't such a C**T by following that shit to start with he'd have no 'dilemma' at all. Not that it is a dilemma. No (true) City fan in their right mind would want to follow that shit. And if they're not in their right mind (which this guy obviously isn't), and if we get to Wembley then it a no brainer, flights booked or not it'd be Wembley EVERY TIME!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Thing that makes it harder for him is his girlfiend is a big Rugny fan and hates football.
He is hoping to get both in depending on dates.

chiefdave

Gutted for my lad who has never been and never likely to go to Wembley.
How old is he? Must be a few on here with kids, sure someone wouldn't mind him tagging along.

Is it a definite no for you, what about if we wheeled you there in your hospital bed?

Brylowes

Will you take me too.

I am house trained and have my own collar and everything.
Erm, well,,,,hmmm..well let me s..Erm hold on. Hmm wait, OH Yeah!!! Has nobody told you !
There's A Boycott.:emoji_hushed:.....phew

pastythegreat

Thing that makes it harder for him is his girlfiend is a big Rugny fan and hates football.
He is hoping to get both in depending on dates.
Still no dilemma for me! In my situation, my missus has never taken an interest in CCFC or cared less when I've been to game after game and came back ecstatic with a great win or deflated after ANOTHER defeat. So why should I give a shit about her and her franchised egg chasers!
Have fun in Dublin luv, I'm going to London with people I actually care about (hopefully)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Wife has just got in from work and said did I think she could get a ticket for the semi and the final. She has only been up the Ricoh a couple of times but did go up highfield road back in the day.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyboy81

Haven't been up to a single game this year, not for NOPM or hatred of SISU or anything but because I just cant be arsed with watching that shit anymore and have gradually lost all enthusiasm for the club.

With that in mind I would personally feel ashamed and embarrassed to jump on this like the rest of the "glory boys" (if you can even call it that) and go up for the semi final or even to wembley for the final - IF they get there.

For years you have preached your little NOPM, SISU OUT bullshit and slated the fans who have kept going and yet abandoned your morals for the sake of the prospect of winning a pisspot trophy!

If you have been up all season, or even to a few games ...... fair play to you. I held out for as long as I could but decided I couldn't do it anymore and in a topical trainspotting kinda speachy way, I Chose life!
For those of you jumping on this..........hang your heads in shame

Now let the abuse come but to be honest I couldn't actually give any less of a fook! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread